This seems like a steal...

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow, that is a nice car. Anybody run a carfax on it? If it is correct somebody is going to get a great deal on an awesome car. Wish I had 48,200 laying around. Let's see where it goes.

If it is as nice as it sounds I am sure Bernie would grab it and have it up on his site. :dunno:

NukedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow, that is a nice car. Anybody run a carfax on it? If it is correct somebody is going to get a great deal on an awesome car. Wish I had 48,200 laying around. Let's see where it goes.

If it is as nice as it sounds I am sure Bernie would grab it and have it up on his site. :dunno:

$50,050 . . . . . SOLD!

Brian GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hmmmm...a little extra hood gap above the left headlight on the front shot. Looks like the hood is not aligned against the sidesill which can be seen in the 4th photo. Who knows.

cobramadness

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hmmmm...a little extra hood gap above the left headlight on the front shot. Looks like the hood is not aligned against the sidesill which can be seen in the 4th photo. Who knows.

I was thinking this as well...

Although, I wish I had seen this earlier. I would have probably driven up to look at it and possibly purchased it. What a steal at $50k

radta7

Viper Owner
Reaction score

I have seen plenty like that which have never been in an accident. Poor Q-A. Not saying no accident, but I have seen more than a few that had that.

cobramadness

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I ran the vin on it and it came up clean. Someone got a steal on it. Crazy how cheap some of the Vipers go on ebay.