Those looking for older Viper Magazine issues

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm here at Mecum in FL. A guy has a lot of older Viper mags for $20 each. I'm pretty sure a lot are unavailable these days. If anyone wants a certain one, post here and I'll check for you. I have the complete collection, so I don't need any but just checking if anyone else needs any. He also has some newer issues as well

Roysviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Mike......how are you doing these days......The ****** talk has gone away since you moved there......ha I wish I was at that auction.....they always have some great deals......when is it gonna be on TV? I also have a huge collection of the Viper Quarterlys that heck I will take only $15 ea, ha...and I have the one copy of Snake Eyes where my Wing of my ACR is on the cover, ha....I think I will keep that one.......have fun.....:beer:

I'm here at Mecum in FL. A guy has a lot of older Viper mags for $20 each. I'm pretty sure a lot are unavailable these days. If anyone wants a certain one, post here and I'll check for you. I have the complete collection, so I don't need any but just checking if anyone else needs any. He also has some newer issues as well

VIPER Magazine

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Curious if they have Spring 2009, 2010, and/or 2011

Don't forget that we have many past issues going all the way back to 1995 available, and for a heck of a lot less than $20 a pop!

https://www.vipermagazine.com/past-issues/

We also have the individual posters for sale (2012 going to print) for $14.95 each:

http://www.vipermagazine.com/past-issues/index.php/categories/posters

We even have a VIPER magazine T-shirt that is pretty darn slick:

www.vipermagazine.com/past-issues/index.php/products/viper-magazine-t-shirt-as-debuted-at-voi-12

Hope this helps!

Roysviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Duh......do I feel stupid......I am sorry.....I mean CHAD.........(my sons name)......No wonder you ignored my comment, ha.......I don't blame you......my ole brain and memory is embarrassing me a lot these days......take care and keep that Viper out of the rain. , ha.......:beer:

TE=Roysviper;3147742]Hey Mike......how are you doing these days......The ****** talk has gone away since you moved there......ha I wish I was at that auction.....they always have some great deals......when is it gonna be on TV? I also have a huge collection of the Viper Quarterlys that heck I will take only $15 ea, ha...and I have the one copy of Snake Eyes where my Wing of my ACR is on the cover, ha....I think I will keep that one.......have fun.....:beer:[/QUOTE]

OP
OP
V

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Duh......do I feel stupid......I am sorry.....I mean CHAD.........(my sons name)......No wonder you ignored my comment, ha.......I don't blame you......my ole brain and memory is embarrassing me a lot these days......take care and keep that Viper out of the rain. , ha.......:beer:

TE=Roysviper;3147742]Hey Mike......how are you doing these days......The ****** talk has gone away since you moved there......ha I wish I was at that auction.....they always have some great deals......when is it gonna be on TV? I also have a huge collection of the Viper Quarterlys that heck I will take only $15 ea, ha...and I have the one copy of Snake Eyes where my Wing of my ACR is on the cover, ha....I think I will keep that one.......have fun.....:beer:

Hey Roy, no biggie on the name mix up. I've been called a lot worse :D Hope to see you at the Tail trip this year!

Roysviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great.....we will be there......too much fun......ha

OTE=V10SpeedLuvr;3148042]Hey Roy, no biggie on the name mix up. I've been called a lot worse :D Hope to see you at the Tail trip this year![/QUOTE]

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper