Thought I would post this: RMS SRT 10 Twin Turbo Dyno Numbers

SnakeEye

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I don't think the owner is on the boards. But we just finished his SRT10 Twin Turbo. It put down 1,026 RWHP and 1,250 RWTQ. Here is the link to see the dyno charts. Enjoy!:) -RMSVIPER
That SRT-10's producing some bigdamnnumbers for real. Congrats! :2tu:

Found this on the RMS site: "The RMS SRT10 Twin Turbo Kit starts at $27,500.00. Installed and Tuned at our Facility. Please call for more information!" If the 27.5K kit produces those sic results RMS may need some serious crowd control. ;)

Kai SRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have seen this car in the flesh. It is pretty cool. The things they did with the turbo placement are unlike anything I've seen in other turbo cars. It's also got a huge custom intercooler and custom NHRA roll bar with removable door bars.

I've been following the work on this car, and have been very impressed by it.

It's a pretty sweet ride, for sure.

VIPER D

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have seen this car in the flesh. It is pretty cool. The things they did with the turbo placement are unlike anything I've seen in other turbo cars. It's also got a huge custom intercooler and custom NHRA roll bar with removable door bars.

wow i have never seen a NHRA ROOL BAR for the srt. I would kill to see a pic.

vd..

Kai SRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

wow i have never seen a NHRA ROOL BAR for the srt. I would kill to see a pic.

vd..

I don't have a pic, but it is nice. It looks kind of like the Autoform bar, except that there is a door bar that is removable. The door bar sort-of follows the contours of the seat, and is attached at the footwell. Even when the doorbar is in place it isn't too hard to get in and out.

I'm actually considering having the folks at Redline make a similar removable bar for my car. I would leave the bar off for daily driving, but put it in for racing.

Kai

Detlef

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I took a few pics over the summer. This is the only that barely shows the rollbar and the other the engine bay.

5397HPIM2301.JPG

5397HPIM2256.JPG

SlayTay

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, Taylor... Scott?
We are going to need an hour of dyno time to tune the VEC2 with Nos/propane on my SRT10 truck.

I am just finishing the wiring and the VEC2 harness extension to run the card reader into the cab.
I'll give you guys a call in a couple weeks and make an appointment.
Late,
Taylor

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang