Throw up pics of your Personalized Viper License Plates

ACR VYPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

This plate looks really simple but it took me over a year to get it.

The_Greg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will be getting personalized plates soon. I've got a slate gray 06 coupe, so I was thinking

SL8SNK

Or

MEANSNK

or

MUTCHTQ (part of my last name, in case you're lost it means "much torque")

TonyCool

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Mine:

Street Serpent #3

TonyCool

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Wow Tony... cool scenic roads you have for the snake to slither on! :2tu:Nice plate too.

Thanks, yeah there had to be an advantage to compensate for the weather. There are some awesome scenic roads up here. This is the road to go to Leavenworth, WA. It's an interesting little town with lots of German influence. I've been told there is an alternate route that is 6 hours long. People say it has some cool roads. It's seem like a lot compared to the 2 hour drive usually required but may be I will try it next time as now I'm just looking for excuses to drive more.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Special thanks to xlrashn for letting me 'borrow' his plate's phrasing :)
~~~and yes, that was our VOIX Viper (where it mostly lived--in garage sadly), but no pix of the plate: 05 BEAST (didn't change from our original 2005 Black Vert).
~juli

webby

Viper Owner
Reaction score
the Viper club of Illinois gives the coolest custom plates

expires in Oct though, i'll have to think of something to replace it

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

MoparBoyy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
nice! one of the only cool things about living in IL. (used to live in Chicago till last year)

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is my latest one. You TX guys, the blue plate is a damn near perfect color match to GTS blue.

SlayerLS1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hahaha, nice Tony. Pretty fitting now that you turned up the boost on that Paxton.

Sybil TF

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like this one!

I would put mine up but I am afraid one of my enemies might come looking for me!! Has any one been busted for not running a front plate?

webby

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I like this one!

I would put mine up but I am afraid one of my enemies might come looking for me!! Has any one been busted for not running a front plate?

I got a ticket when I was parked once. I have a rubber removable bracket so now I just stick it on whenever I park.

Never had any trouble while driving and if I did get pulled over I would probably say that I was coming back from a car show and forgot to put it back on...

SADVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like this one!

Did you make'em smell your Viper's smoke :)

Sybil TF

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got a ticket when I was parked once. I have a rubber removable bracket so now I just stick it on whenever I park.

Never had any trouble while driving and if I did get pulled over I would probably say that I was coming back from a car show and forgot to put it back on...

Has any one on here seen those front plates that have a hinge and flip under the car and up when you need it? I saw them on the internet and was considering it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62