Time For the neighbors to meet the Viper

Dr Roof

Enthusiast
Reaction score
During the past two weeks I have just moved into a brand new home. Well While Looking I spotted a Porsche Twin Turbo in a Garage. Well since getting settled in I also Have Noticed another. So I now have 2 Porsche neighbors and today I looked out the window and sure enough there was a Ferrari 355. One of the porsche Guys is a builder and is building a house for my friend. He said his porsche had me covered, My buddy just laughed and said you think so?

Well the weather is clearing up and they have not seen my Viper yet, so I think it is getting close to time to see if they wanna come out and play! :D

I had no idea this new house would bring so much excitement.
:D :D :D

J DAWG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You know your mama always told you not to beat up on your little porsche friends.

Play nice. :cool:

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes--time to meet all the neighbors, invite them all over for a barbeque! You know, say hello to all your new friends on your tab, and then suggest a cruise on your Local Road Course! Of course, make sure it's before you start drinking too much!
I am sure they will want to have a few drinks shortly after the trip!! :laugh:
Make sure the camera catches it all!

jimandela

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dr Roof,
they have no idea... this is a priceless situation.
they probably think your stock. and these two bullies are going to beat up on the new kid
Kick there basses!!!

enjoy!

MichaelP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Needs to be from a rolling start or you better really hook up quick. But if its a highway run you will take him.

Doesn't matter rolling start or not he has all 3 of em covered unless of course they have some extra nonstock items also, then who knows. :)

GaryA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You guys are kidding, right? I saw a video made from inside a 996 AWD Twin Turbo Porsche (drivers to remain anonymous) that was being spanked repeatedly in every possible combination (rolling start, dead stop, cornering, etc.) by a STOCK Viper. It was hilarious to hear the comments from inside the Porsche as it constantly viewed the tail lights of that sweet Viper.

BigCarrot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, I don't really think it will matter how you start! Give him a head start, then make him feel like a little girly man! lol

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yo Doc, make a bet with him before you show him your Viper..Then spank his A$$!!!!!!!!

OP
OP
D

Dr Roof

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is gonna be so much fun! I am for sure going to video the showdown! They have no idea about the new kid on the block! they probably gonna think ah just a Viper. Like I said before one owner already thinks he has me spanked so he would be a good candidate for the wager :D

Paolo Castellano

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is gonna be so much fun! I am for sure going to video the showdown! They have no idea about the new kid on the block! they probably gonna think ah just a Viper. Like I said before one owner already thinks he has me spanked so he would be a good candidate for the wager :D

David, just make sure you video the spanking with a camera in both cars! You will spank him silly!

motor602

Enthusiast
Reaction score
please please please get this on video, this is starting to sound like a "must have" movie file. i hope you like taking money from porsche guys.

Birvini

Enthusiast
Reaction score
please please please get this on video, this is starting to sound like a "must have" movie file. i hope you like taking money from porsche guys.

Get the "money taking" part on video after the azzkicking!!! :)

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Get the "money taking" part on video after the azzkicking!!! :)

Don't forget the "money negotiating" part before the @sskicking, that's when they'll be talking a bunch of smack ;)

Miles B

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Get them to agree to best-2-out-of-3 "I am a crap driver - we want to really see who wins - not just watch you kill me cos I smoked it up". First time, just stay in front by a car length "Wow! That was the best I have ever launched this thing!" Second time lose by a couple of car lengths "Whoa I guess you got on it a bit more.. you really had me there. Oh dear.". Third time, take them to school.

Giving it to people with slower cars who think they have faster cars is great. Get them to talk smack every last bit you can.