Tire Dressing . .

rcl4668

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am one of those lost souls who actually likes to use tire dressing/shine on my Viper's tires. I was using a product by Meguiar's called Endurance which was a long lasting tire gel. It looks like Meguiar's has discontinued this peoduct unfortunately.

Can anyone recommend a high quality tire dressing product? I don't need it to be super shiny or glossy, just long lasting with minimal spin off spray when driving the car (I usually take a towel and wipe off excess to avoid this anyway).

Thanks for your feedback.

/Rich

Tito Tw

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello, you should give our Tire Gel a try, easy to apply and will not sling at all ! :)

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Adams VRT....best stuff I have used so far, I have a whole shelf full of crap that I didn't like

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ive been using stoner products tire dressing for a while now and like it. seems to last a while

Warren S

Viper Owner
Reaction score
x4 Adams VRT (Vinyl/Rubber/Tire). Dries semi-gloss, has SPF 30 UV protection. Best stuff I've ever used for the tires and plastic trim. I buy it by the gallon with the optional pump and do all my cars with it.

OP
OP
R

rcl4668

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the comments so far. For you folks who like the Adams VRT, is there a good online source that you ca recommend for ordering?

/Rich