TNT - HELP

VIPERTEX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
FIRST OF ALL, HELLO TO ALL. THIS IS MY FIRST POST...I RECENTLY ORDERED A NEW AIR FLOW INDUCTION SYSTEM (W K&N FILTERS) FROM TNT IN HOUSTON TEXAS. THEY HAVE CHARGED MY CREDIT CARD FOR THE MERCHANDISE I HAVE YET TO RECIEVE, AND HAVE LEFT AT LEAST 10 MESSAGES OVER THE PAST 5 DAYS. THE FIRST TIME I CALLED THEM THEY PICKED UP THE PHONE AND TOOK MY ORDER. FROM THAT POINT ALL I GET IS ANSWERING MACHINES, WITH NO RETURN CALL....ANY HELP OR RECOMENDATIONS WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED. PS...NEW VIPER OWNER...03 RED SRT-10...AWSOME!!!!

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
TNT is a good company. Perhaps they are off to a racing or VCA event. Do not dispare. The K&N's are a new product, and may be on Back order. I know it is uncomfortable not to have your calls returned.
If it becomes untolerable, you can call and cancel, and place K&N order with another Vendor. Should not be a big deal.

See other thread for K&N dyno results. Sounds like a good system.

PS Welcome to the Viper Nation. Great place to make new friends.

Russ Oasis

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You can always refute the charges on your charge card. Tell the card company that you never received the merchandise.

Phoenix SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
FIRST OF ALL, HELLO TO ALL. THIS IS MY FIRST POST...I RECENTLY ORDERED A NEW AIR FLOW INDUCTION SYSTEM (W K&N FILTERS) FROM TNT IN HOUSTON TEXAS. THEY HAVE CHARGED MY CREDIT CARD FOR THE MERCHANDISE I HAVE YET TO RECIEVE, AND HAVE LEFT AT LEAST 10 MESSAGES OVER THE PAST 5 DAYS. THE FIRST TIME I CALLED THEM THEY PICKED UP THE PHONE AND TOOK MY ORDER. FROM THAT POINT ALL I GET IS ANSWERING MACHINES, WITH NO RETURN CALL....ANY HELP OR RECOMENDATIONS WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED. PS...NEW VIPER OWNER...03 RED SRT-10...AWSOME!!!!

First of all, welcome to the club. You will enjoy your new car. Guaranteed!

If you can't get a return phone call, that is inexcusable. I've not dealt with TNT, but they seem to be a reputable vendor and they are discussed in one context or another on this board all the time (good stuff...I don't recall any bad things being said about them).

However, failure to return phone calls is the only justification you need to take your business elsewhere. Not returning calls is the about the quickest way a vendor can totally piss a customer off. Even if a customer is having a problem that is clearly caused by the vendor, if the customer can get in contact with the vendor to discuss things, that all by itself tends to diffuse the situation. Not being able to contact the vendor, on the other hand, can turn even a very minor situation into a big problem.

Why on earth do some vendors not return calls? It is rude and it is bad business. Even if the vendor doesn't have an answer yet or doesn't have time to discuss the issue right then, they should return the call even if it is to just say "I don't know yet," or "I haven't had time to look into it yet." Then they should let the customer know when they will call back...and then actually do it. It isn't hard and keeps customers happy, frequently even if they may have a right to be really mad at something that was screwed up.

ATTENTION VENDORS: If a customer has a problem and you don't return phone calls, the problem doesn't go away. You just end up with the same problem and a very ********** customer. And you often times get bad publicity on this board. Does that make business sense to you?

Also, please turn off your caps lock button. There is no need to shout, as the rest of us can hear you okay at a normal volume.

OP
OP
V

VIPERTEX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for all the great info from everyone...I finallly got a return phone call today!!! She claimed she was only the secretary, and she has been out of the office for the past week. She also claimed, that no one else answers the phones when she is not around. She claimed that she spoke with her boss and he would call me back in a half an hour. (That was 4 hours ago) Furthermore she stated my package was sent out 11 days ago. I guesse pony express!!! She couldnt even give me a tracking number...I guesse i while wait another day....

Phoenix SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for all the great info from everyone...I finallly got a return phone call today!!! She claimed she was only the secretary, and she has been out of the office for the past week. She also claimed, that no one else answers the phones when she is not around. She claimed that she spoke with her boss and he would call me back in a half an hour. (That was 4 hours ago) Furthermore she stated my package was sent out 11 days ago. I guesse pony express!!! She couldnt even give me a tracking number...I guesse i while wait another day....

The fact that someone finally called you back is good, of course, but I'm not so sure the BS about "no one answers the phone when I'm gone" (nor listens to voice mail messages, apparently) wouldn't piss me off more than not getting any call at all. What a crock! And don't get me started on the fact that, by 4 hours later, you still hadn't been called back within the promised half hour. Did you get a call back at all yet? How about that tracking number?

Gee, maybe all you readers out there can tell that businesses who don't have the courtesy (or business sense) to promptly return phone calls really make me screaming mad. What planet are these people from and how do they manage to stay in business?

Try Jon B at Parts Rack. I've dealt with him on several occassions. He returns calls and answers E-mail very promptly. He's a nice guy, knows volumes about Vipers, and shares all kinds of information for free. Why deal with an outfit (TNT or anyone) that causes aggravation when you don't have to?

Venting done. For now, anyway.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tbone96