to chris..Y2K WHATEVA

OP
OP
B

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
to all the wash woman in this place that are making comments about me and don't even know me, buzz off... I mean this..You guys take this crap wayyyyy to serious. Chris is the president of the VCA AND???The earth moved if I told him I want to get on here and post something on the Viper car section??? He knows I asked him many times in emails and he said he will talk about it with the mods. I might have fun on here but I haven't stepped on anyones toes. You guys kill me..really.A bunch of guys stroking each other and then behind closed doors sticking knives in each others back. You call my post out of hand and that you have young kids looking in here that look up to you guys???What a joke. Stick with the *** post and members and i'm sure you will have alot of young kids looking up to all of you...As for the guys that never met me and have something to say about me, shove it...

OP
OP
B

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yo Tony! A couple quick pointers for you:

1. I act like a man on a daily basis and don't need any prompts from you.
  2. I don't have ANYBODY banned, including you. This site is run by committee and you were one of a handful of people that were "unbanned" with certain restrictions. Nobody brought up opening the rest of the site to you, however I will post it for the committee to discuss immediately.
  3. If you are trying to win me over personally, it ain't working: Didn't like the "act like a man" reference, don't know what is under the "****" (and don't want to), and the "man up" and "bu11$hid" aren't scoring any points either.
  4. Thankfully, the site is run by committee so you could still win over four others - including CitySnake.
And it's Y2K5SRT, SMAKNFLAK. :D

Your pal,

Chris

PS. Your clever spelling of BS is actually a rule breaker in and of itself - the very first one as a matter of fact: "profanity (this includes "unique" spelling of profane words) will not be tolerated." No worries, I still plan to recommend the rest of the site get opened up for you. We will have to open a betting window to see how long you last... :lmao:

Chris if I ruffled your feathers I appologise but really? How many times did we email each other and you said Tony I'll bring it up and will take care of it..??At least 6 different occasions? Now you are the President, congrads..If you tell someone multiple times in emails that you will bring it up and see what you can do, at least give me a straight answer. We don't know each other in person but i'll tell you this, I'm a good guy.Never screwed anyone over in my club and I'll be the first one to help out.As for others that have been kicked out permanetly from the NY VCA( won't mention names) You give them a chance and not me??:lmao::lmao::lmao: Like I said i'm not here to cause any crap but come on...

OP
OP
B

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not sure that you'll find...whateva, brotha and ona in the dictionary...maybe the ebonics version...but like has been stated, the ban can always be reinstated. I don't know Tony, but ebonics start wearing thin on me very quickly...I might just add him to my ignore list if it gets out of control.

and you are?? I'm fascinated by people that have never even emailed or posted coming out of left field and yapping this..Ignore me..The world goes on man...

OP
OP
B

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yooooooo Tony!!!
I got some "Nat Shermans" for us! :headbang:
Let's go Paintballing! :lmao: :lmao: :D My Matrix shoots 20 rounds/sec. with good grouping. :2tu:
Don't think I can bring my AK-47 though. :rolaugh:

Hey what's up man..Long time...No more paint ball for me..To many cry babies that hold grudges...

J&R3xV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
riiiight..... keep the ban. If your so against everyone here than why do you care that your banned?? You really do come across as a real ****.

OP
OP
B

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Listen Mr.Arrogant. Don't you have to worry about your mortgage? Go work.Nevada is booming

OP
OP
B

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here meaning??This is the NY site. Why would you coming here to post.Go in your section and post away.

OP
OP
B

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tony,

How many times did your mom or dad slap you on the back of the head and say **** when you were a kid?

Lots, I bet.

Why would you make a comment like that? Why would you bring someones family in a conversation?:rolleyes:

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why would you make a comment like that? Why would you bring someones family in a conversation?:rolleyes:

That wasn't a family take, it was alight hearted way of saying sometimes you should keep the old pie hole shut!

And I am one of the guys that on page one of this thread said you should be brought back, still think so, but some times you should try not rub people the wrong way when you want something form them, CAPISCHE?

I'd say it greek, but its all greek to me,

J&R3xV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here meaning??This is the NY site. Why would you coming here to post.Go in your section and post away.

so that settles it then..... you can just post in the NY/CT forum and be happy with that. Post away buddy. I am not restricted from posting in any threads so I can post here all day.

OP
OP
B

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
you guys don't get it do you??? When someone tells you they will get you back I thought that Chris would at least email me back and tellme.I guess I was wrong.I haven't done anythign to anyone to get pissed... You guys make me sound like I been posting crazy stuff on here. After reading some of your remarks I shake my head . The wacky post on **** has been flying all over.You guys talk about me bringing a bad example for young kids? ahahha Guys relax..I respect my friends and Scott on here. I gave Scott my word....I didn't see you guys jumping on the *** post which in my mind was offensive to young kids looking at this site...

OP
OP
B

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As for you JR..Why don't you just relax man..I don't even know you..Why would you even jump on this post???If you are trying to score brown points that's another situation...

J&R3xV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I saw the thread show up as a current topic and I was just trying to suggest that you should be unbanned, but then you go getting agressive with everyone telling them to go away even though we were sticking up for you. Just saying that makes you come across as a ****. Not saying you are a ****. And FYI that thread was closed.

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I saw the thread show up as a current topic and I was just trying to suggest that you should be unbanned, but then you go getting agressive with everyone telling them to go away even though we were sticking up for you. Just saying that makes you come across as a ****. Not saying you are a ****. And FYI that thread was closed.

You know nothing about Tony, nothing about the history of anything going on here and yet you have to chime in multiple times on a subject that is of no concern to you in a region you have nothing to do with.

BTW, why did you change your name?

bluequadcab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Free him so we don't have to listen to him complain. :rolaugh: As many have said, you can ban him later if he gets out of control. He just likes to push peoples buttons, if it annoys you, just don't read his posts. It's just like TV, if you don't like a program, then don't watch it. Yo Yony, when am I going to see you at some events?

J&R3xV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ok I will leave this thread alone but you must be missing the point that the topic is lifting the ban so that Tony could post on the WEB SITE which is not region exclusive. Just because I don't know Tony I am familiar with his past postings. guys don't attack me here I was trying to say that the guy should be unbanned.

OP
OP
B

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jimmy soon.I am very fortunate to be busy with work, which sounds weird in these times...Congrads on the win.I see you were ONE NUMBER AWAY from winning Viper!!!..

bluequadcab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jimmy soon.I am very fortunate to be busy with work, which sounds weird in these times...Congrads on the win.I see you were ONE NUMBER AWAY from winning Viper!!!..

Thanks Tony, I think we were posting on each other's threads at the same time. lol Congrats on your daughter, I wish her the best and hope she takes it all the way!

voi9

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey what's up man..Long time...No more paint ball for me..To many cry babies that hold grudges...
That's too funny man! :lmao::lmao: O.K., we will have a private match! :headbang:
Hope to see you soon at some events. :drive:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Callaghen