to chris..Y2K WHATEVA

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Listen bro.Act like a man and stop this kiddie ****en situation that you haev banned me from other parts of this site.I paid my share adn I have not been kicked out of the VCA. What's the deal.Even I deserve to get a pardon...So I busted ona few officers.So I called Joe House a howdy doo dee look alike.Whats the harm.It's only in fun. So man up and take this bull$hit ban off me,,

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is that YoTony?

The spelling is wayyy too good for YoTony,

I vote for a full pardon, Tony has behaved himself over at the Alley since he was let back in over there. I can see why he want to come here now as the alley is now the new morgue.....its D E A D over there!

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How about a reasonable compromise. He is a contractor which means he can spell and form a proper sentence. Which also means that he can be a good example for the many teenagers and younger children that we know visit this site. So if he will appear on line in a format that reflects his adult identity and try to keep in mind that the VCA is a nonprofit entity that is, amomg other things, supposed to do charitable works, I say that consideration should be given to lifting the ban. If it does not work out, the ban can always be reinstated. Just a thought. No flame intended.

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Act like a man and stop this kiddie ****en situation that you haev banned me from other parts of this site. *snip* So man up and take this bull$hit ban off me,,
Yo Tony! A couple quick pointers for you:

1. I act like a man on a daily basis and don't need any prompts from you.
  2. I don't have ANYBODY banned, including you. This site is run by committee and you were one of a handful of people that were "unbanned" with certain restrictions. Nobody brought up opening the rest of the site to you, however I will post it for the committee to discuss immediately.
  3. If you are trying to win me over personally, it ain't working: Didn't like the "act like a man" reference, don't know what is under the "****" (and don't want to), and the "man up" and "bu11$hid" aren't scoring any points either.
  4. Thankfully, the site is run by committee so you could still win over four others - including CitySnake.
And it's Y2K5SRT, SMAKNFLAK. :D

Your pal,

Chris

PS. Your clever spelling of BS is actually a rule breaker in and of itself - the very first one as a matter of fact: "profanity (this includes "unique" spelling of profane words) will not be tolerated." No worries, I still plan to recommend the rest of the site get opened up for you. We will have to open a betting window to see how long you last... :lmao:

HI-NOS-Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This could make the VCA very interesting. I say lift the ban to the rest of the VCA for him. Most everyone deserves another chance.

LifeIsGood

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How about a reasonable compromise. He is a contractor which means he can spell and form a proper sentence.

I'm not sure that you'll find...whateva, brotha and ona in the dictionary...maybe the ebonics version...but like has been stated, the ban can always be reinstated. I don't know Tony, but ebonics start wearing thin on me very quickly...I might just add him to my ignore list if it gets out of control.

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not sure that you'll find...whateva, brotha and ona in the dictionary...maybe the ebonics version...but like has been stated, the ban can always be reinstated. I don't know Tony, but ebonics start wearing thin on me very quickly...I might just add him to my ignore list if it gets out of control.

Haha. Gotta agree that ghetto slang will be such a great influence on our youth...

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Hi. My point was that despite the poor spelling, grammar and word usage shown in the initial post, his vocation suggests that he has the ability to communicate at an educated, adult level. While it may be amusing to him and others for him to communicate in a manner which is suggestive of someone who has little or no education or discipline, I think if he thought it through a bit more he would realize that the laughter is at his own expense and the expense of the young people who view this site. Once again. No flame intended. Many people adopt an internet persona that is different from their day to day self. Some do it effectively. Some do it in a self destructive manner.

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
PS. Your clever spelling of BS is actually a rule breaker in and of itself - the very first one as a matter of fact: "profanity (this includes "unique" spelling of profane words) will not be tolerated." No worries, I still plan to recommend the rest of the site get opened up for you. We will have to open a betting window to see how long you last... :lmao:

That's actually my responsibility. I'm spozed to be Tony's shadow, keeping him in line. He's been doing so well for so long that I've gotten lax (more lax if such a thing is possible). I must admit that he didn't post for some time, so that might have contributed to his towing the line in here ;).

As has been explained ad nauseum, Tony's enjoys portraying a FAR different personae on line than what he REALLY is in the flesh.

I guess I'll be privy to some new discussion in the moderator chamber. :eater:

voi9

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yooooooo Tony!!!
I got some "Nat Shermans" for us! :headbang:
Let's go Paintballing! :lmao: :lmao: :D My Matrix shoots 20 rounds/sec. with good grouping. :2tu:
Don't think I can bring my AK-47 though. :rolaugh:

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not on the committee and won't be involved in the "moderator chamber" summit on YoTony. LOL. But I will say YoTony has been really good in the NY/CT forum despite what we've put him through in there. :D We should give him a shot...what's the worst thing that can happen?!? :omg: He gets banned again or we have to find three full-time moderators to keep track of YoTony around here. :lmao:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was really nice to hear YoTony describing his daughter...he's done a great job of raising her. Yes, what he said could have been worded better...but seemingly, that's Tony's persona on here. In person, he's very pleasant. But YO-TONY???? If you WANT a pardon, and you're asking the President of the VCA...maybe a little respect given, for a little respect back? Just sayin....juli

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I nominate Juli to be YoTony's chaperon on this site if he's allowed to roam beyond the NY/CT forum.

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
But I will say YoTony has been really good in the NY/CT forum despite what we've put him through in there. :D

Speaking of which, I recently discovered some new material/inspiration for a similar project but this time it ain't no dang photoshop and the target I had in mind is someone ELSE who posted in this topic :D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Callaghen