TOM WELCH DID YOU GO RACING LAST NIGHT???????

ronviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Tom wondering how you made out last night with the NEON and Viper please update us with the progress of these projects that are ongoing.

jason427

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, let us know dyno numbers with the Neon, and track results of both cars. I have been checking the forum every few hours to see...

Jason

Larry Macedo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It would be a shame if he didn't, supposedly this week was the last "cool" week for a while to come. Next weeks forecast is all rain here in sunny Florida...

Tom Welch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello,

We ended up not going. The Neon is ready and of course the Viper is always ready. We were awaiting a Neon customer and a Viper customer (FlyinPhil from this site) who was coming from NH and decided that we were cutting the time too close. Also, there was not much response from the usual Bradenton racers so we figured on throwing in the towel until next week.

I'm not sure about track schedules surrounding the 4th of July holiday weekend, but if there is something for us to attend, we will post it on this forum.

Thanks again,

Tom

CHAD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tom, do you drive the Viper? I'm sure this is obvious to most but I am relatively new.

Thanks,

Chad

Larry Macedo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It would be a shame if he didn't, supposedly this week was the last "cool" week for a while to come. Next weeks forecast is all rain here in sunny Florida...

Suppose to be sunny and in the low 80's in NY ;)

Ya, great, thanks for rubbing it in, Michael...LOL

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Razorwire