Took a few new pics today

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've been eyeballing this warehouse that's been sitting vacant all winter, so I took a spin by there today and the chains blocking the entrance were finally removed. So I snuck in for a few pics before the new tenants move in:rolaugh:

Next time I take some pics, I'll be highlighting the new 08 hood:drive:

You must be registered for see images attach

bmw2nv2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice looking warehouse!! The Viper aint bad either:rolaugh:.

Like always shes amazing. Love the wheels they really match your stripes well.

cubican

Enthusiast
Reaction score
cAR LOOKs GREAT that thing is slam, the hood will make it looks mean but don't get the vipair crap hood go factory from the VPA much better fit and finish..

OP
OP
A

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice looking warehouse!! The Viper aint bad either:rolaugh:.

Like always shes amazing. Love the wheels they really match your stripes well.

Thanks Wayne...I'll be back to that warehouse next weekend too. It's a complex of like 7 buildings grouped together, so there are all kind of cool angles to take. It just depends on the sun and shadows and time of day...

OP
OP
A

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How is thew car lowered? Looks great.

Thanks....it's lowered with KW V2 coilovers. I've been happy with the ride, and have been adjusting on the ride height ever since I got the new wheels. I think its just about right...finally

OP
OP
A

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
cAR LOOKs GREAT that thing is slam, the hood will make it looks mean but don't get the vipair crap hood go factory from the VPA much better fit and finish..

Thanks Pedro. I've got an OEM 08 takeoff, so it should fit nice and perfect :2tu:

Torquemonster06

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WOW! Your ride looks bad asp. I wish mine had the stance like yours. Maybe someday. I love the wheels, and I kinda like the Blue and Silver. LOL

DMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Dave...you get your new wheels/tires on yet?

I give you a compliment & you have to embarass me. lol

Nope, I do have everything now though, just yesterday I told my son we were going to have to get on this, and get his shifter installed, etc.

I did finally install the speakers in the viper that have been sitting on a shelf for 6 months, replaced the tweeters and door speakers with kickers all around, just to clean up the sound a bit for those top down I70 cruises to work and back.

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Awesome... I love the pics with the industrial backgrounds. A Warehouse makes a great backdrop for a Powerhouse...

SlayerLS1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I used to think I wanted them blue, but I think I'm going to leave them red...they certainly stand out and don't match, but red is a "traditional" caliper color, so I think it's okay

They match your tail lights. I like them the way they are. If they were blue, my reaction would be "too much blue."