Tow Hooks/Straps

jimchris

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm looking for a front tow hook or strap, any suggestions. I like the Woodhouse strap. Anyone know of any others that work with a front splitter. Anyone make their own?

Art 138

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm looking for a front tow hook or strap, any suggestions. I like the Woodhouse strap. Anyone know of any others that work with a front splitter. Anyone make their own?

I have these front and back...I returned another static type to the vendor which would have caused rubbing at the strap attachment point....

You must be registered for see images attach
Front
You must be registered for see images
Back...

Reaction score
Those are sharp but you can't hide them that's for sure. Art will you PM me and let me know about those.

Thanks,

I have these front and back...I returned another static type to the vendor which would have caused rubbing at the strap attachment point....

You must be registered for see images attach
Front
You must be registered for see images
Back...

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would like to know who makes them also. Is there a way to ensure the ring doesnt rub against the car? Does it lock?

Those are sharp but you can't hide them that's for sure. Art will you PM me and let me know about those.

Thanks,

YellowViperSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would like to know who makes them also. Is there a way to ensure the ring doesnt rub against the car? Does it lock?

it stiff, it does not hit the car, i had those on my GT3 for a while, they are made in china, taiwan or korea i forgot which. they sell them on ebay....

SFViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's where you can buy these custom made Viper tow hooks: :2tu:

Viper SRT-10/ACR Tow Hook & License Plate Holder - ViperClub Classifieds

Tested on the track by MANY HAPPY Viper owners :drive:
[media]http://i641.photobucket.com/albums/uu139/robertkwong/ThunderHillRace_Page_02.jpg[/media]

[media]http://i641.photobucket.com/albums/uu139/robertkwong/ThunderHillRace_Page_04.jpg[/media]

[media]http://i641.photobucket.com/albums/uu139/robertkwong/RearTowHook.jpg[/media]

The hooks do not rub or contact the bumper or spoiler. Unlike the old fashioned and dangerous stiff hooks that protrude out, these hooks swivel or can be tightened for no movement at all, they do not protrude further than the bumper. The hooks can be installed or removed in less than a minute, the rod stays on the car...and they're made in sunny California :) :usa:

OP
OP
J

jimchris

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I kinda like the look of the yellow Woodhouse strap left on and folded back.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960