Trade from Gen 4 to Gen 3? Or another "higher mileage" Gen 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

treesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am selling my virtually new '08 solid-colored Bright Blue "1 of 18" conv. 4k miles, warranty, etc. It has never even been wet, let alone seen rain ... always heated garage, broken in per Chuck Tator, and ZERO, repeat ZERO, abuse or hard driving (no clutch drop, no tire spin, never raced).

May entertain trading down to Gen 3 conv with fair difference in cash, and "retail for retail" or "wholesale for wholesale" difference ... or possibly consider another higher mileage Gen 4 conv as partial trade. Send PM and thanks.

Are you sure you want a Viper?

Good luck

Dom426h

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What is the diff to you if it is a gen4 or a gen3 sitting around being babied. Any Viper deserves to be driven as much as the next IMO.

I think it is pathetic that you have never spun the wheels on your viper. I dont know of any viper owner that hasnt let her rip everyonceinawhile. She's a beast, let her out of the cage.

Dom426h

Enthusiast
Reaction score
to give the impression of one thing and then to lash back when someone calls you out for assuming the obvious is lame. Your "babied" description would sell much better on a corvette forum. Goodluck with your sale for whatever real reson you want to get rid of it.

gilly6993

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I think you failed to remember this is the internet....and flaming people on a car forum is a tradition....I've been on both ends and it's all in good fun....you really can't take things to personal around here.....best of luck in finding a new car and putting some cash in your pocket.....

bigdeep1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can agree with your logic. Trade down your cake, eat it and still have it. If an owner chooses not to stomp on the snake but wants the cruising style of the snake, why not put several thousand cash in the pocket and still retain the toy. I guess everything Viper is more powerful....even the VCA member flames :).

Status
Not open for further replies.