Trailer Rentals

2000_Black_RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's tough to find a rental company that lends them, tried that before.. very hard to find. May be better to find a friend of a friend who has one to lend. Be aware that the Ontario Ministry green cops can ticket you if you don't have a sticker for the truck, such as a friend recently got a $250 fine for pulling a 24 ft trailer with his Dodge Ram 1500 which didn't have the inspection sticker on the truck to pull an enclosed car trailer..
Mike

OP
OP
M

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Inspection sticker? Come again? What the heck is that!:rolleyes: I frequently tow more than 12,000 lbs with my 2500 Ram and I do not have a sticker.

Is that not why people buy trucks? To tow with??

OK. I think I need more info!:eater:

Robert

2000_Black_RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I used to tow a 24' with my 2500 diesel for many years, I know where you are coming from and I was just as surprised when he told me about the fine. He got the ticket on Huron Church Rd. in Windsor, coming from the Ambassador bridge, then had to get the annual inspection sticker for his truck, just like the commerical trucks, and the Ministry didn't care if it was just a personal car hobby hauler. It's Ontario eh' :crazy2:

OP
OP
M

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man, gotta love Ontario! :rolleyes::pile: You can tow a 38', 30,000lbs RV trailer, but as soon as you get a small car trailer for a light car like a Viper...:nono:

I guess I better look into this as I tow alot, both in Ontario and the US!

As for the classifieds, I will go take a look! Thanks for the heads up!

Robert

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang