Transformation has begun

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You are covering the car in Aluminum foil? Cool . Engine looks like a great start. haha...

The way is has been disassembled say Serpent all the way.

Sweet Ride

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think you should take it to the track and see what kind of 1/4 mile times it puts down without a body.

ulllose

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Wallbanger--did you just the car back together after hitting something in the road:)

Im curious what are you doing. Im guessing its not a street serpant kit because it doesnt look like lemkes shop.

I hope your not adding flames like the vette next to your car:omg:

OP
OP
W

wallbanger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry guys , nothing as major as a street serpent...just a change of color,stripes and a few ideas of my own....

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:
OP
OP
W

wallbanger

Enthusiast
Reaction score

AZTVR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think that it looks good; but I feel like I am looking at the hood from two feet away when looking at those pictures !!

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I really like the SSG with the graphite stripes. I do have to ask though, why did you get red when you could have just purchased an SSG from the factory? Just seems like a lot of time and money you could have saved. Your money and time though, so do as you please! :)

OP
OP
W

wallbanger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I really like the SSG with the graphite stripes. I do have to ask though, why did you get red when you could have just purchased an SSG from the factory? Just seems like a lot of time and money you could have saved. Your money and time though, so do as you please! :)

Thanks for letting me know i can spend my money how i please......lol

OP
OP
W

wallbanger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Since your panels are off, are you going to have a coupe style gas cap installed?

mmmmm i thought about that actually but decided to stick with the stock vert look .. The car will have a few changes from the standard vert...The stripes in the rear will only come down just past the center tail light .. the blackened out area in the center rear will be done in graphite with a black border and rear fascia ascents in silver will be added...the rear diffuser blades will also be in silver......and OF COURSE the chrome h rims will stay...

the interior is being accented by venzano ......

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
techanvi