TTCars & Gen V Cars

LaViper

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
:dunno: Just wondering since the new Gen V is out, are there going to be more TT cars for sale? And what should the price range for Gen III TT cars going for ? :feedback:

OP
OP
L

LaViper

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Are you thinking of maybe selling?

:dunno: Well, if they charge me a ridiculous amount to fix, I will consider it. The car usually runs very good, but I don't like not being able to fix it myself. I've always fixed every car I've owned, but can't do much with a "Computer car". :crazy2:

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:dunno: Well, if they charge me a ridiculous amount to fix, I will consider it. The car usually runs very good, but I don't like not being able to fix it myself. I've always fixed every car I've owned, but can't do much with a "Computer car". :crazy2:

Fear is a powerful thing. These cars are mechanical, just like my classic cars are. I'm not fixing the computer, those just unplug. If anything, newer cars are easier to work on - they use O-ring type gaskets that are reusable, and most of the nuts/bolts are easier to get to. Just need the right tools, and some courage.

Matt162

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Scared Mechanics dont make good Mechanics:2tu: Man up and dont count the costs. Get what you want, not what your worried about.

OP
OP
L

LaViper

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Scared Mechanics dont make good Mechanics:2tu: Man up and dont count the costs. Get what you want, not what your worried about.
:rolleyes: Yea, you're right. Just depressed, haven't driven car in 3 months. :crazy2: Need a shot of V10. :slap: