Twinvipers VS Dr. Roof

ronviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Twinvipers have you won any of the viper drag racing series, i think not however Roof has won three or four. It's easy to lay down a time under test and tune because there is no pressure on you like cutting a good light etc. Your car is fast however it has yet to beat Roofs ET or MPH. If you race long enough you will break its all part of the game as they say if you don't break you are not pushing the envelop. Good luck to both of you but twinviper give the man his dues he has earned it whether we like him or not.

Simms

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think both have broken their share of parts. Twin broke two rear ends at Columbus.
I'm ready to see the race. Both cars are AWESOME!

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you race long enough you will break its all part of the game as they say if you don't break you are not pushing the envelope. .

How true this is ...... but cars that develop HIGH horsepower will break the drive line components. Many good tuners know that heavy duty parts to install, although as cars develop even greater Hp, the drive line vendors have to go thru redesign to handle even more power.

Cudaman :usa:

twinvipers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ronviper That was my only V-10 event.

You seem to forget that was my first day at the track with the car. And the ONLY car in the 9's out of all the cars there in the heat of the day.

Not too shabby...

I could give a f__k about the V-10 Nationals. A time is a time.
Do you want to take away credit for Heffners pass because it wasn't at an event ? I don't !

I have several people that watched me ask Roof to run me at Columbus(he was the reason I went) and he backed down.

How do I know he won't back down if I make the trip to Florida ?

Dr Roof

Enthusiast
Reaction score
TwinVIpers

come on dude! I did not back down, I was unprepared to drive the Twin Turbo. It was not safe for me to drive it!

we had problems with the Tranny and you had problems with the rear end so no race could have taken place. I am glad your agenda is to beat me. I have found that I can be beat and will be beat that is what makes it fun.

Im glad you ome with a chip on your shoulder as when we meet again I will kindly put you right back on the trailer. Your car ran well as did my Twin Turbo car and Many other cars. Too bad nither of us made it to the finals as that is where the real fun is, actually winning a race!

If you want to race me bring it on! My tranny will be fixed my clutch is strong and I got something real special for you! You just quit talking and up your NOS as your going to need it if you even show up!

TWIN VIPERS VS DR ROOF

TWIN VIPERS R.I.P. Trailer TIme!

Dr Roof

Enthusiast
Reaction score
TwinVipers

about the ET in columbus I believe it was Underground racing that owned that show, Fastest Blower car went to Kevin at Underground racing! Just keep the facts straight!

regards

are we gonna keep internet racing or you gonna show up and race????? Dec 12 Bradenton Fl.

twinvipers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
His car went the same as mine did, but mine was in the 85degree heat on an unprepped track. When the sun went down the temp dropped 25 degrees and the track was then prepped(that is when he ran). Weather station went from 2600 feet to 1400 feet. Ask 1tony1.

My goal is not to beat Roof. I could care less. Just havin fun getting you wound up.

You have my word, if my car is not sold. I'm coming to whoop your a--.

Keep dumping that money into that car. You'll need it...

The only car I'm worried about is Chad's.

Which class are you running.

1-the unlimited I watched my car go down the track ?
or
2-the unlimited I actually drove my car down the track ?

Simms

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jeff and Dave, you guys are funny bustin balls. I really hope this race goes down. I need to get to Florida and see this in person.

By the way Twinvipers, did you ever get my pm about the roll bar?

OP
OP
R

ronviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Twinviper i do not love or hate Roof but we see thinks differently. He now has a TT viper which i do not so he now can talk intelligently about the pros and cons of S/C vs Turbo. If the race happens may the best car or driver win.
Roof i know its only a matter of time until you sort out the TT, then it will be your passion because the rush of a Turbo is like great sex.

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds like another Hurricane is brewing down in FLA !!!! about 2000 HP worth :2tu:

There will be more horsepower per car than any other Viper event EVER in the HISSSSStory of the Viper World. Get your plane tickets now and everyone else that is competing get your ducks in a row.

Dr Roof

Enthusiast
Reaction score
His car went the same as mine did, but mine was in the 85degree heat on an unprepped track. When the sun went down the temp dropped 25 degrees and the track was then prepped(that is when he ran). Weather station went from 2600 feet to 1400 feet. Ask 1tony1.

My goal is not to beat Roof. I could care less. Just havin fun getting you wound up.

or

Twin

actually the god thing about RSI is they stand behind the wo

Dr Roof

Enthusiast
Reaction score

or

Twin

actually the god thing about RSI is they stand behind the work they did for me. any Problems is handled and I have allowed them the time to do R&D work. You will be more than surprised in Bradenton,

seriously Just make the race!

Let me know and when I get your pre entry form I will get a custom plate for you to read when we race! I think I will see about a plate that says "Drive this" :2tu:

CHAD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is going to be good.

Now you guys don't go killing eachother for second place, there is a third place trophy as well. SMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAACK! :D

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Now you guys don't go killing eachother for second place, there is a third place trophy as well. SMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAACK! :D

That's for having confidence in me !! :)

huh?

What a weak smack answer from 1Tony1....I have seen him lay smack down with the best of them..... Maybe we will have to get Red5 to get Tony fired up ...so we don't keep getting weak smack from Tony. :D

Anxiously awaiting some real smack...... HELLOOOOO

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score

haha.... Should have read: Thank's for having confidence in me !! :)

Meaning I will be in first place.....not you :laugh: :2tu:

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Meaning that Cudaman will be in first place.....not you :laugh: :2tu:

Thank's for having confidence in me !!

CHAD

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Meaning that Cudaman will be in first place.....not you :laugh: :2tu:

Thank's for having confidence in me !!

Ok, now it makes sense. You're talking about the 9.90 class. And you're right, Cudama'am is winning that one. :D

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was talking unlimited....you never know what class I will be in. It depends on my mood :laugh: You unlimited guys better hope I'm not in a bad mood !!! :) j/k

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4