Underdrive Pulleys

G

grcforce327

I bought mine when they were closing them out.Paid $90,but the belt info was wrong.Let me know if you need the belt #.

Dave's Big Brakes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
New Under Drive (6 Pulleys) Kits coming SOON :confused: I guess no one reads New Products and Supplier Specials :eek:

These new kits will include the correct size belt :2tu: The kit will have the following pulleys:

Crankshaft,P/S, waterpump,Idler, Tensioner & Alternator :usa: all are made from Billet :usa: and made in the USA. About 4-6 weeks, proto types being made now.

Dave

GTSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So is this the opposite of the David Weaver pulley? This is smaller than stock and the David Weaver is larger?

GTSPOWERED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What if you were to combined the two different set ups? The over drive on the crank for speeding up the Roe supercharger and the under drive set up on all the others to not loose horse power.

Patrick Mathias.

Shelby3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What if you were to combined the two different set ups? The over drive on the crank for speeding up the Roe supercharger and the under drive set up on all the others to not loose horse power.

Patrick Mathias.

The Weaver pulley is only for increasing boost by spinning the ROE blower to higher rpm's. Unless you are wanting to run more than 10lbs. boost and have the free flowing heads and exhaust to handle it, stay with what you have.

Dave's Big Brakes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is there any power in these? Proven, of course...

I'm only going to claim, that their "pretty & won't break" :D
because even if you dyno them, someone won't like the numbers :shocked: and flame them ETC, ETC, ETC, :usa:

There is already enough of the pulleys tested, unorthox,March, ETC :shocked:
except they only did the crank, and nothing else :( They all need to be matched, and done right :usa:

56LesPaul

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm sorry I have no reply..I miss-read this post as underwear pulley...in that case I am a pro in pulley me underwear off...

HASSEL.JPG

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is there any power in these? Proven, of course...

I'm only going to claim, that their "pretty & won't break" :D
because even if you dyno them, someone won't like the numbers :shocked: and flame them ETC, ETC, ETC, :usa:

There is already enough of the pulleys tested, unorthox,March, ETC :shocked:
except they only did the crank, and nothing else :( They all need to be matched, and done right :usa:

You will never please every one Dave....
But a full maching set in billet ali is going to be better than the stock ones i would think....

OP
OP
S

SidewinderGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I bought mine when they were closing them out.Paid $90,but the belt info was wrong.Let me know if you need the belt #.

Yes I would need belt #.My friend that made my supercharger pulley for my GTP is making me one for the Viper.

Thanks.

G

grcforce327

Yes I would need belt #.My friend that made my supercharger pulley for my GTP is making me one for the Viper.

Thanks.

[/QUOTE]

I realized after I posted,that you have a Gen II.Mine is for a Gen I!Sorry about that!

OP
OP
S

SidewinderGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Thanks.

I realized after I posted,that you have a Gen II.Mine is for a Gen I!Sorry about that!

[/QUOTE]

No problem. Thanks for quick reply.

JUCD VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If there is some way of knowing i will get some sort of power increase. i would buy a set, but why buy something that dosen't give you any power? Unless of course you have a show car like Redenuf.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth