unused VCA coupon?

CobraBound

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I realize I'm new here but I would like to know if anyone who has received their VCA $1000 Chrysler coupon which apparently expires October 1st, would consider signing it over to me if they are sure they can't use it. I am purchasing a Dodge SRT before October and it would obviously help me out. If so, please PM, thanks everyone and sorry for using up precious bandwidth!

OP
OP
C

CobraBound

Enthusiast
Reaction score
J ACR2000...YOU ARE AWESOME.
thanks for being a part of making a dream come true!

Chelseasnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hi jason is the coupon good in canada? if so i could use it, as i have a ram truck coming in next week thanks

OP
OP
C

CobraBound

Enthusiast
Reaction score
you may want to call Chrysler incentives hotline to check, they will tell you. This is the number in the States...1-800-227-0757 program# 39C9G

djj68

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just went to my local dodge dealer and gave my coupon to the salesman that i know. I told him to use it on someone that needs it. Not on a snot nosed kid.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We have 2 of 3 unused: No Charge.... but act fast [email protected]

{Customers get first pick}

The program launched a bit later than planned, maybe the VCA bosses can ask Mr. Accavitti to extend it ~~14 days ?

LATE EDIT: Both of my spares are now GONE......

Last edited:

past ohio

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't have mine immediately before me, does the coupon cover SRt's and/or Vipers ??? I didn't think so....

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i thought they were only good for end of sept? thats what mine says, i need a end of october one cause they are about to build my srt8 challenger

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Re: unused VCA coupon EXTENSION?????

i thought they were only good for end of sept? thats what mine says, i need a end of october one cause they are about to build my srt8 challenger

You guys who are VCA members: Ask your VCA pres to ask the VCA bosses to ask Dodge to EXTEND the program 14-30 days! The ad agency [BBDO] sent em out late. Many members did not even receive them til Mid Sept

Joseph Houss

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Thanks to ALL! New Jeep Liberty ordered with our extra "Viper Discount"!

JonB, you always go above and beyond, and thanks to all others that volunteered their coupon as well!

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

JonB, you always go above and beyond, and thanks to all others that volunteered their coupon as well!

Joe, glad to help.

Apologies to CSNY, but We all have to help Chrysler 'TEACH YOUR CHILDREN WELL' to prefer our brand. That's what the Viper's HALO EFFECT is about. I hope this seriously abbreviated program helped convince Mr Accavitti and Senor Sergio that Viper Owners Sell OTHER Chrysler Products.

My own 'circle of automotive influence' has extended very wide to family, associates, neighbors, since my first Dodge-built product back in 1993.....and the products have NOT let these buyers down!

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score

dont you have to take delivery by sept 30-----:confused:

Joseph Houss

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
dont you have to take delivery by sept 30-----:confused:

Looking at my post, when I stated "ordered", I meant "all paperwork complete on existing in stock vehicle".

Yes, I believe it ended on the 30th!

I just made it in under the wire!