Update on garage floor coating

Brad04Mamba

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I know a lot of you like to have nice garages, there is big debate on which coating is the best, just wanted to show how some products hold up. I just finished my annual clean up. This floor was laid down on July 15, 2006, looks pretty good for 6 years old.

You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach

The coating was from a company called Premier Garage. The only problem I am having is as you can see from the second picture, the coating that is outside is starting to peel off. When it gets real bad, I hope I can straight edge it and just get rid of the coating outside.

rjsrt10

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Beautiful! It almost looks like a surgery room...clean, sterile, and clinical.

DrumrBoy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very nice indeed. I would guess that it was solvent-based-epoxy, not that water-based stuff. Looks great.

gutterworks129

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Looks good. I used the epoxy kit from Home Depot and it doing fine for the money. I coverd it with a water base clear coat for Sherman-Williams.

ninjakris

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have the same flooring in my garage, my neighbor and I did it on a weekend. It helped that he used to own a premier garage franchise and had some chips left over and knows what he's doing. I used the chips (they really are just paint chips) and got the epoxy from sherwin williams. Its a two part epoxy. My floor is about a year old and holding up great so far. If anyone would like to know, I can find the exact product used. I can't remember exactly what it was.

NI-KA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yea, let us know. May not do this tomorrow but probably sooner than later.

I have the same flooring in my garage, my neighbor and I did it on a weekend. It helped that he used to own a premier garage franchise and had some chips left over and knows what he's doing. I used the chips (they really are just paint chips) and got the epoxy from sherwin williams. Its a two part epoxy. My floor is about a year old and holding up great so far. If anyone would like to know, I can find the exact product used. I can't remember exactly what it was.