Updated: Ryan's Ride NEVC Event #8 (June 22 2013)

Rapid1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey folks,

I am working with Joe to finish up the details of the Ryan's Ride charity event Saturday June 22, 2013.

We may be having folks come from points north, and south, so I will be coordinating 1 collection zone for each, and a 3rd where the two groups can meet up, then cruise into town together.

Afterward, before the ride home we may be having a cookout in the Plymouth/Wareham area.

I have included a link from a newscast a couple of years ago so you can listen to Sandi, as she bravely talks about the loss of her son Ryan and how Ryan's Ride came to be.

Ryan's Ride

The car show portion of this event is an intimate one. In the past there have been Vipers and classic cars and hot-rods. Please pass on the invite to anyone you know that may want to spend the day with their cars, friends and family on the Plymouth Waterfront.

More later...

Eric

OP
OP
R

Rapid1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Guys-

This email is mostly for the "Plan B'ers." This is the group of people who are not going to get up early- are on the fence about how to spend a PERFECT summer day with your Viper (or any other classic/supper car that is squatting in the garage!)

We are going to be staged at Plymouth Rock, Water Street, Plymouth, MA PLYMOUTH from about 10AM until about 4 PM.

If you find yourself awake, gassed up and with enough caffeine in your system, take the time to come on down- The street will be closed for us, but George has instructed the detail to let in the "Cool" cars just about all day.

This is going to be an intimate event, and I'd like nothing more than to share it with a bunch of my family and friends.

My cell phone is 617 308 7530, call or txt. Email [email protected] (on my hip at all times.)

This is going to be a great stress free day! And By the way, a pizza gathering after wards at my place is starting to shape up!

Thanks everyone-

So here are the details as they sit right now:

I personally will be at the rest area between exit 20 and 21 (Exit mile marker 37.5) east bound on 195.
Wheels up at 9:15 as that group heads to:
40 Bedford St, Middleboro MA\ for a 9:30 arrival/9:40 departure)

Who ever we pick up there, we will head directly to Water Street Plymouth MA- where we will park the cars for the afternoon!

Folks coming from the North- I don't have a planned sight to meet at, but if drivers want to chat it up and eventually meet at stop 2 in Middleboro, simply email/txt me so I can plan my wait times.

I know its a lot of information- I am here to help clarify any of it for you.

I look forward to seeing you tomorrow.

Regards,
Eric

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper