Used Autoform GTS Rollbar

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You chopping the cage out Jason?

Your GTS is coming here to BC. Bought by a young guy in Prince George (5.5 hrs drive form me).

Ted

OP
OP
J

jasontiff

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You chopping the cage out Jason?

Your GTS is coming here to BC. Bought by a young guy in Prince George (5.5 hrs drive form me).

Ted

Cage was out before it got to me. If it was still in there I'd leave it.

I spoke to the new owner over PM on here last week. I made a trip up to Elite to take a last peek at the silver/blue...she's purty! Hopefully the new guy takes it easy (at first) and treats 'er well...

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
If you could find a good chassis shop you could take them some pics and get a custom made roll bar with removable sidebars. I have been thinking about various ways to build removable sidebars for my GTS. Gonna need a bar to compete in mediocre classes for road rallies, drag ane mile competitions. Since my car is a highway car I really don't want to compromise the drivability or entry of the car. If you go that way I could add some input to the fabricator for a nicer job.

Ted

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Email me about the DAVES BIG BRAKES Roll bar, NEW, in the used-price you seek....we could provide an OE panel, ******, to cut and race.....

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'll send you an email if it's that low of a price Jon. The side bars could be added.

Ted