Value of a blue w/ silver striped coupe with under 1,000 miles worth

gtssnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Still want to get an ACR or a new 13 Viper, thinking of what my car is worth?
Might consider selling to save up for my dream car.
This car is perfect- no stories- all original -

2006 coupe

Thanks,

Last edited:

Sonoman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hmmm, less than 1,000 miles over six years at a cost of some $35k in depreciation alone... and you want to repeat this experiment?

OP
OP
G

gtssnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I am the 2nd owner and bought it with 300 miles last year. It snowed here on Halloween so I did not drive it after that. They put salt on the roads and once they hit the streets I dont drive it till spring.
I loved the color combo. Blue and white first edition was great but did not like the light blue interior and steering wheel so this was the better choice.

I have driven it already this month and it is perfect.

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have to agree, low mile no story GTS's in desirable colors are getting harder and harder to find and are far and few between. Definitely 50+ IMHO.

Gee that's great but he has a 2006 coupe.

stranger355

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The price is dependent on how quickly you want to sell it. Sell it fast....high 40s. Sell slow...you can probably get low to mid 50s.

OP
OP
G

gtssnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
No rush. Love the car so I will keep it and trade it when I find the right acr or the new viper.

I see them on flee bay with under 1000 miles follow to mid 60's. I know that is a stretch but again not in a rush since it is only April.

06blueviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There's a 2006 Blue/Silver striped coupe for sale at a dealership in Jacksonville, FL with 1,294 miles. Asking price is $58,999. $55-$58K seems to be a fair price.

OP
OP
G

gtssnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
only has only 620 miles but with nice weather I will be driving it unless somebody gives me a great price .
Also has laser radar built in and side sill plates with custom mats and the oil and filter were changed. Sits in a heated and ac garage.
Have original paperwork too.

OP
OP
G

gtssnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hank, your car is gorgeous, it sits great and the wheels are amazing. If I don't sell mine I will add some new wheels and tires. Love blue and silver or white.

Forgot I have the MGW shifter handle too.

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
only has only 620 miles but with nice weather I will be driving it unless somebody gives me a great price .
Also has laser radar built in and side sill plates with custom mats and the oil and filter were changed. Sits in a heated and ac garage.
Have original paperwork too.

LOL yeah that's a high 40's car....keep dreaming.
Mid upper 50's easily.
Good luck with sale.

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gee that's great but he has a 2006 coupe.

My bad, I did not see the 2006 in the post and just read Silver/Blue stripe and assumed Gen II. I actually transposed the blue/silver and was thinking Silver/Blue. Sometimes I think I am dyslexic. I also clicked on it from the front page so didn't notice that it was in the SRT section. I can always count on you Jon to pick up when I make a mistake, thanks. LOL

I am not as up on the Gen III or IV market so cannot say what a good price is.

RPHJR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For high $40's, please give me your bank info, and I will send the wire today.. LOL..

Agree with others. Mid-upper $50's ALL DAY. $60-$63k, MAYBE........... Anyhting above, no.

Although, dont drive it too much. With 620 miles, every single mile counts. And the mileage is the ONLY reason you have a hope of getting that much. good luck.

OP
OP
G

gtssnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Ok for sale, if I can get 60k or close I will sell. Any interest send me a pm and I will send pictures.

Smog Dog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any interest?
I want to preorder the 2013
Try Ebay...the car is worth what someone is willing to pay. You don't need to be in a hurry. This is a prime season to sell. Run it for a few months and you will get a lot of calls/emails. You will get some low ball offers, but you will get some good ones, too. Use the buy it now feature and you will get offers. It's a cheap way to get a lot of exposure. Good luck!

Bill

OP
OP
G

gtssnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks for the help Bill. I agree with you but not a fan of ebay.

I am sure somebody on the forum knows somebody that wants a new 2006 coupe with No Stories! I am open to offers too and I am not in a hurray. I can always trade it when it is time. I know it will be worth less but I will get to enjoy it too. So either way I am ok.
I do love the car but should have bought the ACR since that was my dream car till I saw the new viper.

VicTxV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you haven't done so already, give Bernie at Tomball Dodge (ViperExchange.com). He is looking for low mile, no story Vipers. He also has a consignment program under BJ Motors that would get your car lots of exposure to the right crowd.

Good luck,
Murray

OP
OP
G

gtssnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Dealers will only pay if I'm lucky 50k and I know it is worth way more. If the new viper was out I would get the tax saving which is a big
Difference.
Thanks!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang