VCA Drama: what are the known facts?

chorps

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually it was another poster that pointed out his employment and was very upset with him. I then followed up. I was surprised at the data. My post was deleted. It was wrong to have followed up and I apologize to Moparboyy. My post did not attack his employer. It did suggest that someone in his position, which the other poster mentioned, might consider the potential impact of his posts on another function of his employer. Take care.

Good on yah Bob... I'm sorry if I posted stuff to get under your skin too. It wasn't my best moment.

FOViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is the letter Dan sent to Maurice inviting him back to the club:

To: [email protected]
Sent: 9/11/2013 3:38:52 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time
Subj: VCA - Going Forward

Maurice,

This may come as a surprise to you, but you know how “hard headed” I can be with the facts, just as I know how “hard headed” you can be with perception and tone. Either way, right is right and rule of law should prevail. As usual, the best solution is usually somewhere in the middle J.

I planned to bring this up at our meeting tonight and would bet that you will be re-instated in some way. Not sure exactly what position you’ll be re-instated for as Lee named a secretary. I surely won’t be the one to suspend you and will support your re-instatement and future involvement at whatever level we can work out. I hope you will accept.

As an aside, I know how important your next year’s Nor Cal Club party is to you and I would hate to screw that up for you. That would be like making Jon B miss a VOI, which we did and some of us now regret. Remember when I proposed that you and I meet with Jon in SF to try and get him back into our group months ago? I (we) could never get Lee to go along.

I would ask you to please sign a properly executed COI form (as I’ve asked in the past) and decide which position you wish to hold, either Regional President or ?

In any case, I’ll let you know what our new team decides.

You know me well enough to know that I’m not afraid of a fight. I do wish it could be avoided though. A prolonged battle causes casualties on both sides and would not be in the best interests of the membership and believe it or not, I have no desire to be President, never have. Perhaps we could work together to get this club back on the right track? Alex could be helpful too. I always enjoyed debating him and will miss that.

Acting President for almost a day now.

Regards,

Dan

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dsalameh