VCA LAPEL PINS

Rolstar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
VCA_pin2.jpg

The NJ VCA Club is offering Viper Club Of America Pins. These measure 1-1/8" diameter and are finished in a polished chrome finish with White, Red and Black baked on enamel. All proceeds we collect go toward our WORLD WAR II VETERAN CHARITY.

PINS: $9.00 + $3.00 S&H

Make Check payable to: NJ VCA, 14 Ridgedale Ave, Suite 203, Cedar Knolls, NJ 07927
Please allow 5-7 days to ship.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very nice, and for charity as well--good for you guys. I will put my order in soon for a few, thank you! ~juli~

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tom, Oh, now I see on your *newer* posts that the lapel pins are just for the NJ region?
Or do you have the Viper Club of America as well? Thanx in advance. ~juli~

OP
OP
R

Rolstar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This post has the VCA pins, the other post is for the NJ Club which has the Viper Club Of New Jersey with Fangs or Sneaky Pete.

OP
OP
R

Rolstar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry, No the VCA pins I did in the one style. I didn't want to hold too much inventory on too many items. It becomes costly. If these sell out I will do the other style.

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got mine today, great quality, thanks for making these available:2tu:

vipernut

VCA International Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
I just got my order from the New Jersey Club.....the pins are great!! and they have the NICEST T-SHIRTS!! (vintage style)..
I recommend them!
I'm gonna order more!!

THANKS!

OP
OP
R

Rolstar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the cudos. We are always trying to offer something different. Keep watching our site for new and exciting things. We also have a real nice 18 x 24 Viper Poster as well. for just $10 +s&h.

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the cudos. We are always trying to offer something different. Keep watching our site for new and exciting things. We also have a real nice 18 x 24 Viper Poster as well. for just $10 +s&h.

Send me one, how much is the shipping and handling....I will paypal you tonite:2tu:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21