VCA OHIO MEMBERSHIP RENEWAL DRAWING for 2013!

daytonprowler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Attention VCA Ohio Members,

Membership renewal is upon us for the 2013 Viper year. Don't miss out on a very full calendar of Viper activities for the VCA Ohio Region.

First of all, Viper Parts of America is donating three (3) $100 VPA gift

certificates to be drawn from everyone (regardless of region) that renews online before

December 10th, 2012.

And now a little something extra for VCA Ohio Region members:

If you renew your VCA Ohio Region membership by

December 10th, 2012, you will be entered in a drawing to

have your VCA Ohio Region membership dues

reimbursed to you by the club, i.e. $115 regular

membership or $150 VENOM membership. *

So, by renewing your VCA Ohio membership by December 10th, 2012 you will be entered in a drawing for one of three $100 VPA gift certificates PLUS a chance to have your membership dues reimbursed back to you by the greatest region in the VCA!

Remember, you need to have your dues renewed online at https://www.viperclub.org/membership/ by December 10th!

If you have any questions about your renewal or the drawings please give me a call or shoot me an email.

Regards,

Randall Arnold
President VCA Ohio Region
[email protected]
937-470-8306 cell

* VCA Ohio Board Members and Directors are not eligible for the the VCA Ohio Region dues reimbursement drawing.

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
attention vca ohio members,

membership renewal is upon us for the 2013 viper year. Don't miss out on a very full calendar of viper activities for the vca ohio region.

first of all, viper parts of america is donating three (3) $100 vpa gift

certificates to be drawn from everyone (regardless of region) that renews online before

december 10th, 2012.

and now a little something extra for vca ohio region members:

if you renew your vca ohio region membership by

december 10th, 2012, you will be entered in a drawing to

have your vca ohio region membership dues

reimbursed to you by the club, i.e. $115 regular

membership or $150 venom membership. *

so, by renewing your vca ohio membership by december 10th, 2012 you will be entered in a drawing for one of three $100 vpa gift certificates plus a chance to have your membership dues reimbursed back to you by the greatest region in the vca!

remember, you need to have your dues renewed online at https://www.viperclub.org/membership/ by december 10th!

if you have any questions about your renewal or the drawings please give me a call or shoot me an email.

Regards,

randall arnold
president vca ohio region
[email protected]
937-470-8306 cell

* vca ohio board members and directors are not eligible for the the vca ohio region dues reimbursement drawing.

remember everyone...get your renewals in by december 10th (thats this coming monday) to be entered in the drawing!!!

V

Venomiss

Excellent incentive for the VCA Ohio region and members.

For those who have not renewed yet online is quick and easy!
VCA Membership year runs from January 1st to December 31st.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Liberty235