VCA Raffle car just arrived at Woodhouse!!!

Policy Limits

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I want that issshhh washed waxed & detailed before you send Mike out to my front doorstep with it!!

datruodb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd like to make sure you get me a ****** for company on the way back to Dallas please. Brunette will do just fine. Preferably one without vocal cords....

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Cracking up on the options some of you want along with the RaffleSnake ( oooh, that's a good personalized plate - RFFLSNK), but good chance Mike ( driver) will deliver right to someone's door. We will make sure the cost is really fair, and make sure there are some other nice small items not taken care of by Chrysler or the VCA.

I am just hoping I win, as then it won't have to go far at all, shipping would be nil, ha,ha.

kratedisease

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can you please check to see if the seat bolts are tightened to spec on the raffle car, and also please check to see if the hood vents are bolted on . Just want to make sure the car did not have final inspection with the goof who gave the other car to Motor Trend....

Policy Limits

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Two andrenaline cars, same season, same dealership, same delivery location.

Oh yeah, I have six raffle tickets baby....and only need one to win.

Good luck everybody!

kratedisease

Enthusiast
Reaction score
one for the road, and the other one in the service department full time getting repaired constantly

Simms

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks awesome! I kind of wish the carbon fiber interior pieces were more glossy then satin. Since they are accent pieces, they seem to get lost and blend in too much with the dash etc. Maybe they stand out more in person.

Policy Limits

Enthusiast
Reaction score
mark posted some on FB today and the kits give the car an even more aggressive stance than it already had.

Voice of Reason

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love all the exterior bits they've done in CF. But dare I say on the interior it's too much? I like the contrasting look of leather and the silver/aluminum accents. Now it all seems washed out. And what happened to the CF cubby/storage area that the sema car had between the seats?

Coloviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nothing extra, just the car delivered please Mark! On second thought, I will just fly out and drive it home to Colorado.

SADVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If one of you lucky ******** wins he must sell me his used Gen V :mad:
best of luck to those who deserves it ;-)

Boxer12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What about the second place prize (wheels)? That's all I really hope for! ;) If I won that car, I would just thrash it at the track...it probably would never see car wax...I would quickly shame the viper community.

kratedisease

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What about the second place prize (wheels)? That's all I really hope for! ;) If I won that car, I would just thrash it at the track...it probably would never see car wax...I would quickly shame the viper community.

Its JUST a CAR.... and if you give SRT the money they will make you another ( Happily) .... so thrash away !!

ViperSmith

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think a set of dolphins on it would do it justice.

DMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The only question is should I trailer it or drive it home. Hmm. I have time to decide. ;-)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth