VCA Zone Event coming to Mopar Nats!!

pauls

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Ohio VCA is putting the finishing touches on a great combo event in conjunction with the Mopar Nationals in Columbus Oh, Aug 7-9. In addition to thousands of original muscle cars, drag racing and a swap meeting, Vipers will take center stage. Traditionally the Ohio VCA has hosted a Viper meet with Drag Racing, car show and hospitality in the Jegs suite at the Mopar Nats. Looks like we've got the National VCA commited to a Zone Event. With the additional support we can up the drag racing program and add an Auto X to the competition.
We are planning an unlimited Viper Shootout along with the index classes for drag racing, plus a full blown SCCA style Auto X. We'll also do a combo award for lowest Drag ET combined with best Auto X time. Plenty of social activities will be available for everyone.
Purse, rules and social details to follow. So get those dyno queens dressed to race and make plans to get to Buckeye County!!!

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kevan - LOL!:lmao:

Have not missed the Nats more than twice ssnce 1993 so I will be there again for sure, spare half shafts and all... :lmao::lmao::) (Should I also mention that I have tow hooks on the car now thanks to last years starting line demonstration!;):D:D)

Glad to hear there will be more Viper this year! Really is a great event for the Vipers to come to. Cant really be explained the magnitude of this event in words. Kinda like a VOI. Need to be there to fully get it!

Robert