Vec2 on 2001

VIPR GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The new Vec2 was installed on my car today. The car is running much better with a little less back firing during deceleration. Third gear and fourth gear are absolutly brutal now. The system is still going through the learning process but we can feel it running better with each outing. It was pulling
hard at about 5500 rpm in fourth on the highway, speed was unknown but we did
walk the new Mustang Cobra that wanted to play. Rolled away from him twice, but it did surprise me how well it did run (the Cobra). Anyway, Sean has done a really great job and I now feel like I have the drivability and power that I was after when I first ordered the Supercharger. Try it, you will like it.

GASDOC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have you dynoed yet,I sure would like to see some 2001-2002 Roe SC dyno results.Is anyone out there with a 2001+ car and the usual mods making anywhere near 600 RWHP?
How difficult was the VEC-2 to install?

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
VIPR GTS, I like your taste in color schemes!

So it backfires on decel, huh? Wow, thats funny, I hadn't heard about that happening. Is that typical of other owners experiences?

S

SUN RA KAT

VIPER GTS was just having his car being finished with the installation of the VEC2 when I pulled in to have my VEC2 installed (See post "VEC2 on 2002" by SUN RA KAT). His car is beautiful in person - photos don't do it justice. It started up on the first try and sounded meaner than schitt at idle. Yeah, his Viper and my Viper pops and gurgles on de-accellaeration- sounds like big cannons going off - and this is normal - it also scares women and children, too!.

OP
OP
V

VIPR GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Vic: My car has had some very nice sounding poping as you slow down since I put the Corsa 3" on it, it became louder with the B&B headers. I don't think that the supercharger has added greatly to that. I have not dynoed but will probably do that later in the spring to see just where I am. The supercharger with the Vec2 gives really great performance for the dollars spent. I am sure that DLM and the other tuners put out a whole lot more power, but for us low dollar guys and DIY guys, the Roe set up is fabulous and you can have no one better in the world to have backing you up if you have problems, than Sean Roe, he and Becky give total satisfaction to their customers.
As with Kenny (SUN RA KAT), we both use Bobby Loder to do our work, a factory trained Viper tech that does great work and really takes good care of you. Anyone in the Southern Ohio area that needs a top notch tech should contact me or Sun Ra to get ahold of Bobby.

S

SUN RA KAT

Both Viper GTS and myself now proudly display a <font color="red"> Loder Racing </font> sticker on our Viper hoods. I'm going to have Bobby install the VEC1 from my Viper on my Ram truck (and also a Loder Racing sticker). I have many mods on my Ram, almost all installed by Bobby. He's a first class act.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte