Venom Polished with Hyper Black Painted Pockets vs Hyper Black

vipernut

VCA International Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
I can tell by the number of inquiries (on this forum) that I'm not the only person who's having difficulty choosing wheels. I think it's because the wheels on the options choice page (especially the Venom Polished with Hyper Black Painted Pockets and just Hyper Black Wheels) actually look very similar to each other...and ya can't tell if they're shiny or matt? or which of these two wheels is lighter or darker than the other?! or if one has contrast in the wheel. (which I assume the Polished would but it's hard to tell from this page....?!)

It would be so helpful if somebody could post actual pictures (if they've got 'em) of the 2 different wheels (identifying which is which) so we can actually make an informed decision.
That'd be great.

SADVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you didn't distenguish yet then you'd only know when you see in real life I guess! I find the hyper shinier.

DRBSRT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
This looks like a positive sign .... I hope the back is feeling good enough to shop for a Gen V :headbang:

Hey Slithr - Thanks for asking and yes.....it's doing much better! Have been doing physical therapy exercise regiments twice a day, 5 days a week for the past 20 months.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets