Vent/Rant

carguy07

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Looks like I am shipping to Chuck. Which is what I want to do, but I was hopping to find a way to avoid the shipping part.

After what I thought was a good conversation last fall with the local tech, things look to have changed.

Vipers are now stored out doors in the lovely Ohio weather and parked next to the local plumber's broken down van. The same area that they Krylon small repairs. http://forums.viperclub.org/showthread.php?t=588916&highlight=krylon Good news is they will "try" to bring it indoors at night. He let me know that the rain will not melt my car. To think I almost took it to the dealer without the top or windows.

Also let me know that it is a big deal to get that hood off and find a safe place to store it. Told me that some people think their Neon is special and needs to be parked inside too, but all play by the same rules.

And that the coolant slowly drooling down the sides of my block could possibly just be some "wicking" which is acceptable (gota get a good look at it to make a judgment call).

Sorta uncool, huh?

Sorry rant over, off the Wizard.:2tu: Parks indoors, sleeps with a shotgun over the garage.

Garry A will be out of the country for a while. Now the whole shipping thing.:rolleyes:

Asp Man

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's nice to know that a Neon gets the same treatment as a Viper, but not so nice when it's visa-versa. The dealer doesn't give a rats behind if you ever come back, to service or purchase. You represent a very, very small percentage of business to him, probably less than 1/100th of a percent.
Truly a sad and unfortunate state of affairs.
Good luck with shipping.

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
it will be worth the piece of mind and the sleeps with a gun at night above the garage is not an exxageration

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rmoore8950