VIDS AND PICS OF MY MAMBA ON THE DYNO

VIPER D

Viper Owner
Reaction score
HEY ALL

The shop I’ve been working with has just posted some videos and a dyno chart of my baseline runs. All I have done to the car is a K&N intake and a custom exhaust (bullets and cat delete). PLEASE NOTE THE DYNO SHEET IS WITH A 11.40% CORRECTION FACTOR = 481.58 (DYNOJET) RWHP

Check them out at:

http://visionsofspeed.net/dyno/

vd..
nos/propane and vec2 goes in this week

OP
OP
V

VIPER D

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Wow 500+ views and no feed back.

So what do you guys think?

Am I asking for it or what? lol

vd..

looking foward to getting some feedback

Bullet488

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think it looks great. The polished intake is very nice! Now, fight the urge to add every chrome and polished MGW piece available and keep the car looking nice and purposeful. With the red valve covers, your engine bay is polished but not poser. Enjoy the car and post some dyno numbers with the N20. By the way, that is A LOT of nitrous. :shocked:
Scott W

98MODMTR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What feedback are you looking for? As far as the vids. I wished they were better. I am assuming through the 1,2,3 vids you were in 4th? But it seemed to take so long to reach peak power. The dyno pull was pretty neat, but cut short. As far as the looks. She looks amazing. I love white! However, I even got worried at the sight of a propane tank strapped inside the trunk. Could you please explain its purpose? Is it to ensure proper bottle pressure? If so, I would have thought compressed CO2 would do the trick, but safer.

OP
OP
V

VIPER D

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Jayson

The propane acts as a 2nd fuel system and also boosts the octane to 110, thus less risk of fuel starvation and running lean.

Did you also see the vec2 in the pics?

vd..

thanks for the nice comments guys

SnakeEye

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Wow 500+ views and no feed back. So what do you guys think? Am I asking for it or what? lol vd.. looking foward to getting some feedback

Interesting set-up; looks clean but unfortunately isn't kind on the trunk space. Also, do avoid any kind of a rear end or K-BOOM. Now go put that gofast stuff to good use and get some good kills under your belt. Don't forget to report back. lol

OP
OP
V

VIPER D

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hugo just spoke to bill from vos, I heard about your planned visit, I will be in lake george that weekend but you will love the way your viper will sound, and shoot flames. I have the longer bullets and its insane I can't imagine the smaller ones, omg enjoy

vd..

VIPERnXr4ti

Enthusiast
Reaction score
congrats, the setup looks nice...seems like the VOS guys hooked you up...gotta let me know the next time the car will be down there so i can get a look at it personally...

Anthony