viper and girlfriend pics!

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I second that.... its just rude, if austin doesn't like the thread than he shouldn't bother posting.
Have to aggree, I think Austin is out of line, its supposed to be friendly on here (unless someone steals your Viper), Ok everybody makes a misjudgement now and again, perhaps this was one of them, how about a sorry and move on?

:mad: :uk:

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dear 00SVTdubs,

Nice Viper, I'm glad you're enjoying it! As for posting pictures of your pretty girlfriend...go right ahead!! If someone gives you any bs for enjoying life as you're living it well its likely cause they're jealous or having a bad day.

Regards,
Aaron

dragon rider

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great looking car even better looking girlfriend.:2tu: Driving in the dirt would drive me absolutely batty.

Reaction score
Post away! I enjoy seeing the pics of your girls and Vipers. Both let me know how great my Viper needs to look and how hot a woman I should be seen with!

Keep it coming!!:2tu:

OP
OP

00SVTdubs

Enthusiast
Reaction score
no need to get on austin, ive talked with him in the past and asked him to do some photoshops for me, hes cool by me.

old town was dead that night cuz it was late on thanksgiving night. All my family is back in chicago and are coming out next week so I had a GREAT peaceful thanksgiving and went for a nice drive later on that night.

all of you guys from northern colorado, shoot me a pm or give me a ring... 72-231-9135
we need to cruise. I was out this evening and the look on peoples faces when they see a viper in light snow/rain is priceless!

as far as the dirt road, its seriously like 20 feet off the main road. Its really not that bad. My other house has a 40% incline and gravel driveway that is like a 4x4 road and my viper makes it up fine as well, lol.

its a car, I drive it whenever I can!

thanks for the comments guys

Blue Pilot

Viper Owner
Reaction score
My favorite pic is on page one, the last pic that is black and white...............you are a lucky man waking up next to that!

(nice car too!)

J&R3xV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I knew you had velcro gloves Dave.
and your right Dubs austin is a good guy. Sorry austin, just keep it cool let the man be proud.

Kevan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
NHL2133- I used to live 45 miles from "the border", so I've heard all of 'em. :)

3 Biggest Lies In Wyoming
1. "Yeah....my truck's all paid for."
2. "No...the wind never blows here."
3. "Honestly.....I was just helping that sheep over the fence!"

:D

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OHHH! Its the road line!:omg:

I know you like girls. That is why I was so confused!!;)

I am SO sorry for the confusion.....:rolleyes:

Robert

RickViper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
WOW.... VERY NICE PICS... HOT GF.. and love the cabin!! since i live in the caribbean!! i got to do an exchange with you for a week at least..

YouWish

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very nice GF! If ever you and your gf want to see the faces at Mt. Rushmore shoot me a PM you can stay at my place and I even have a spot for your Viper in my garage.

DLTARNU

Suspended
Reaction score
WOW.... VERY NICE PICS... HOT GF.. and love the cabin!! since i live in the caribbean!! i got to do an exchange with you for a week at least..

I think before he agrees to an exchange you should at least post pics of YOUR girlfriend. It's only fair.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drock187