Viper being sold...NOT by choice. But, Ill be back.

Jimbos1980

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Selling my '09 Coupe. Believe me when I say that this is not something that Im interested in doing, however, I dont have a choice. My sister-in-law was generous to take out a loan for us in Sept. of '10 and, of course, I have taken accountability for the lein and insurance, etc. She went through a divorce and made a TON of bad financial choices the past year. She sent me a very heartfelt email that said "I am taking the car by any means necessary" :lmao: Unfortunately, since I was not added to the title I am out of options. How do you like that! :omg: Annette and I have enjoyed ourselves looking through the forums and getting advice from "the experts." Ill be hanging around as an enthusiast for a year - year and a half and at that point I plan on being back......as a VENOM member. Take care and God Bless.:drive:

HyperViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Her email didn't 't sound heartfelt, but then again, you don 't sound that appreciative either.

OP
OP
J

Jimbos1980

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Her email didn't 't sound heartfelt, but then again, you don 't sound that appreciative either.

Quite the contrary Hyper. I am VERY appreciative, however, I'm al so bitter as every payment was made-on time, improving her credit. I am out the $$ that I put down, and the payments for the last 18 mos.

viper_itch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd like to think any amount above the loan balance would be your's, but then again I'm thinking you might be upside-down.

there will be another one. lesson learned, move along.

OP
OP
J

Jimbos1980

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I apologize for posting this on the forums. Just venting I guess. I appreciate everyone's input and we have already moved on and have set a goal to save for the next one. maybe a V but we'll see.

csmwiese

Viper Owner
Reaction score
It sound like you want people to feel sorry for you or something, maybe instead of getting another Viper you should try to get your own **** together so you don’t need to ask your sister in-law to buy the car for you…you say “***** in-law” but she got the loan for you when you couldn’t. You say she “made a TON of bad financial choices the past year” …well I can think of one right now that was a bad decision. Get your **** back on track so you can “man up” and stop running to mommy and get your own loan. “I'm al so bitter as every payment was made-on time, improving her credit”……fix your own credit. You don’t need to sell the Viper now, just get a loan for it yourself….you “Poser” :nono:

limitless

Enthusiast
Reaction score
why are talking **** like that guy wanted a viper did what he had to do u even have one says here ur a enthusiast what viper are u rockin if ur not you should be calling ur self a poser

OP
OP
J

Jimbos1980

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It sound like you want people to feel sorry for you or something, maybe instead of getting another Viper you should try to get your own **** together so you don’t need to ask your sister in-law to buy the car for you…you say “***** in-law” but she got the loan for you when you couldn’t. You say she “made a TON of bad financial choices the past year” …well I can think of one right now that was a bad decision. Get your **** back on track so you can “man up” and stop running to mommy and get your own loan. “I'm al so bitter as every payment was made-on time, improving her credit”……fix your own credit. You don’t need to sell the Viper now, just get a loan for it yourself….you “Poser” :nono:

Did you go to college? :lmao:

CEJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry to hear your sister in-law needs to take the Viper. Is she planning on selling it?

Was it Ben Franklin who said that if you pay cash for things, you know what you own...

Dom426h

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You say she “made a TON of bad financial choices the past year” …well I can think of one right now that was a bad decision. Get your **** back on track so you can “man up” and stop running to mommy and get your own loan. “I'm al so bitter as every payment was made-on time, improving her credit”……fix your own credit. You don’t need to sell the Viper now, just get a loan for it yourself….you “Poser” :nono:

+1 Tell em like it is:2tu:

why are talking **** like that guy wanted a viper did what he had to do u even have one says here ur a enthusiast what viper are u rockin if ur not you should be calling ur self a poser

Its a poor assumption that if your not a VCA member that you dont own a Viper.

Did you go to college? :lmao:

What does that have to do with anything? I have several non-college friends that make much better financial decisions than you and your sister-in-law.

Goodluck with you situation and thank you for this very entertaining thread Jimbos:2tu:
Longdaddy said it best: next on dr. phil... :eater: