Viper Bottle Opener

G

Gotvenom 08

All this machining I have been doing lately has made me thirsty.So I made a bottle opener.Custom Viper of course.
I was sick of using my teeth opening up those dang beer bottles.:D
This will save my teeth for sure!

It is Stainless Steel.5 inches long,1.5 inches wide,and about.250 thick.The pic shown is partially polished and color has yet to be determined.May have to do a glow in the dark paint so I can always find it,when it is needed.Or just hang it around my neck for safe keeping.To be determined I suppose.:smirk:

You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
G

Gotvenom 08

Tim if you make it a bit larger you could do a cheese slicer also! :eater:

LOL. Cheese slicer.....You know you may have some thing there.I will look into that.I always cut the cheese and my G/F loves me for that!:rolaugh:

OP
OP
G

Gotvenom 08

You sir are amazing!

Where do I send money?

Thanks Stretch!

This is what I do for a living(machining).It just that I am always thinking of what next, viper related.And it just goes from there.These are a bit of a pain to make.Since I normally make every thing out of aluminum,( easier to machine, polish,etc)
The machine marks take a bit more effort to polish out.So I need 2 beers per opener(that thirst thing again) to polish it all out.

Hey wait,maybe that isn't such a bad thing..:D

SkyBob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why do you keep enticing us with these cool items that you say you can't sell to us, because of licensing? It really is unfair! Don't you know that?

Bob :mad:

OP
OP
G

Gotvenom 08

Why do you keep enticing us with these cool items that you say you can't sell to us, because of licensing? It really is unfair! Don't you know that?

Bob :mad:

I don't make the rules here.I just abide by them.No selling is allowed.

I am just showing the spur of the moment viper items that I make.If you would rather not have me post these things I can do that too.

I don't mean to entice any one.Just thought some might enjoy what can be done with the viper logo and a little creativity.

I just enjoy making this stuff.My club reaps the benefits as I donate many items.It raises funds for the benefit of the whole group.So all is well.:)

Now if you offer me a beer, I have the perfect thing to open it with.:D

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow!:wow:

Having one of those would make you want to drink more so you could use it more!:omg:

EZ there bud. We dont want you getting drunk! :boozer:

:D:D

And as always, beautiful! Nice job!

Robert

OP
OP
G

Gotvenom 08

yea ! Sneaky Pete ! with a little red paint filled in for accent..
for faster opening..

Faster opening,HMMMM Are you insinuating red is faster?And if it is,does that mean you have to drink faster too?

Inquiring minds need to know!:D

OP
OP
G

Gotvenom 08

Wow!:wow:

Having one of those would make you want to drink more so you could use it more!:omg:

EZ there bud. We dont want you getting drunk! :boozer:

:D:D

And as always, beautiful! Nice job!

Robert

You know, I never thought of it that way.Having one of those would make you drink more.What if I make a whole bunch?Not enough beer to satisfy my opening craving.I would just open those pesky beer bottles for other people of course.:D

Thanks Robert

Drove the car tonight(first time) after headers(exhaust) and pcm mods done.WOW a different car for sure.Can't wait for track days!

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure why but I see shot glasses and belt buckles in the future :D

JPL

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Someone should make a 3-D Sneaky Pete bottle opener....like this:

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL. Cheese slicer.....You know you may have some thing there.I will look into that.I always cut the cheese and my G/F loves me for that!:rolaugh:

Do Cheeseheads (a.k.a. Dutch guys) get them for free since we invented the stuff in the first place :D?

OP
OP
G

Gotvenom 08

I suppose since I have made one opener of each logo.I can now open up 2 beers at once!Dang, if I make any more of these things I am going to need to grow more hands.:D

Such problems.:rolaugh:

Painted and polished 2 of these today.Look better than unpainted for sure.But I am going to rotate the logo 90 degrees so if you do hang the opener up the logo would be upright.Or should I rotate it so the bottom of the logo is closer to the V in viper?That way the logo is facing you when you open up a beverage.Or should I just leave it?

Any thoughts?

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
With the taper you have currently in the neck of the opener, it looks like it would match the taper in the snake shield.

I would say give it a try as you know you already want to!;)

Robert

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tombala