Viper chatroom

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't think anyone is banning anyone from the CHAT room...there are obvious problems at certain times...when one is already logged in (cookies were not a problem, nor was the browser)...then able to get into the CHATROOM when all that were IN there, logged out.
Chad: THANK YOU for coming into CHAT and we got to discuss this...juli
HEY STRETCH: LOVE that car icon...where'd you get it????

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not sure where the car icon came from, a friend at work sent it to me, but I love it!

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let me clarify....Juli, the problem you are experiencing is a TECHNICAL problem, not a political one, and you are the only one to report this issue. There is no way for one chat member to prevent another from joining the chat room. If there is a way as an admin/mod to do this, I'm unaware of it. But none of us would do that anyway and if we did you certainly would be told about it.
Rest assured, if I find a way to keep people out, Chad's days in the chat room are OVER....OVER I SAY...BWWAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

So, is that NOT strange that I'm the only one to REPORT not being able to get into the chatroom, when I'm logged into the Viper Forum? THEN, when whoever's in there logs OUT, I can log right in. Has nothing to do with MY browser/cookies. Yes, probably a technical glitch somewhere...but I'm the only one to ever experience it?
Odd...juli

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not sure where the car icon came from, a friend at work sent it to me, but I love it!

I love it too...is there a link you could PM to me? I'd like to look for a VIPER icon for my personal email signature. It's so YOU!!!!! :D ~juli

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So, is that NOT strange that I'm the only one to REPORT not being able to get into the chatroom, when I'm logged into the Viper Forum? THEN, when whoever's in there logs OUT, I can log right in. Has nothing to do with MY browser/cookies. Yes, probably a technical glitch somewhere...but I'm the only one to ever experience it?
Odd...juli

It is odd for sure, I just wanted to reaffirm that this is not something being purposely done TO you. When you say that whoever's in there logs out,does that mean everyone, or just one or two people?

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Odd...juli

OK, I'll confess...Chad makes everyone log out of the chat room whenever Juli joins in....

JUST KIDDING! :D

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It is odd for sure, I just wanted to reaffirm that this is not something being purposely done TO you. When you say that whoever's in there logs out,does that mean everyone, or just one or two people?

I wasn't waiting to pounce when one or two people logged out, lol....it was after everyone logged off, I was able to join in quite nicely. I never SAID that someone was BANNING me from CHAT, I'm just reiterating a PROBLEM I've been having getting INTO the CHAT room when I'm already logged in to the forum. A glitch...yes...somewhere. ~juli

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK, I'll confess...Chad makes everyone log out of the chat room whenever Juli joins in....
JUST KIDDING! :D

No, you have it backwards...I cannot get into CHAT at all...no one logs out cus I'm joining IN, I cannot get IN in the first place...lol. I'm in now...and gonna stay there forever...mwah-hah-hahhhhhh...:lmao: :smirk: ~juli

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hate to say, but yes.;) Never been! :rolleyes:

Age 7!!?? Man, you are are almost as bad as Chad! He was like 1 y.o. when he first went!:lmao:

Robert is so lame :D

OP
OP
V

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
KCoBean has ban me from the chatroom. I get reinstated in 5 mins or I pull every single one of my pics!!! The ball is in your court, Mr. Gen 2 ACR. Signed, Mr. Gen 4 ACR

EDIT: Kelly caved as usual. I'm back and the photos will remain...for now

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
KCoBean has ban me from the chatroom. I get reinstated in 5 mins or I pull every single one of my pics!!! The ball is in your court, Mr. Gen 2 ACR. Signed, Mr. Gen 4 ACR

EDIT: Kelly caved as usual. I'm back and the photos will remain...for now

You just love to hear yourself talk, don't you?

J&R3xV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chad you realy are a SLOW learner aren't you..... Yellow is so clearly faster than red. And we discussed your prize after you left and we agreed.... its Actives green 07 :lmao: enjoy:2tu:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am going to 'assume' you are all joking...as I was told there was 'no way' to 'BAN' someone from the CHAT...DUDES!!!! NOT even from Mr. Kco! ;) ~juli

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave