Viper Days SUMMER FEST at VIR

Lindsey Douglas

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't Miss Out On Vipers Days' Summer Fest
Virginia International Raceway
July 9-11, 2011

Join Viper Days/NARRA at the top rated Virginia International Raceway for 2010 Summer Fest. This event will be the premier of the Dodge Viper Cup spec series with the new ACR-X. It will also contain our driving school, timed trial challenge series, and the Viper Racing League.

VIR is considered by many to be the finest road course in North America; it is a fast, yet challenging course that feels more like a natural road than a computer- designed track. It stands alone as something special!

Friday Twilight Test & Tune:
There will be a Twilight Test & Tune on Friday, July 9th from 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm. The Test & Tune is for Intermediate/Advanced Drivers and Racers.

Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced Drivers:
Lapping Days are available on Saturday and Sunday. Classroom and in-car instruction are provided. Lapping Days for qualified intermediate/advanced drivers available on Saturday and Sunday.

Dodge Viper Cup and Viper Racing League:
Racing schedule to be determined soon!

Hotel Information:
The following hotel offers specially discounted rates for Viper Days attendees. The hotel is located about 16 minutes from the track. Please call the number below to make your reservations. Be sure to mention Viper Days as your call in code.

Sleep Inn & Suites
1483 South Boston Road
Danville, VA 24540
(434) 793-6090

Lodging is also available at the track. Please call (434) 822-2680 to make your reservation.

Cocktail Party and Banquet Information:
Viper Days will be hosting a Cocktail Party Friday evening and a Banquet Saturday evening at the track.

Pricing
Friday Twilight Test & Tune (Intermediate, Advance, & Racers Only): $200
Challenge (Beginner, Intermediate, & Advance) Single Day: $395
Challenge (Beginner, Intermediate, & Advance) Saturday & Sunday:$595
Race Non-Contingency Single Day: $395
Race Non-Contingency Saturday & Sunday: $695
Race VCC Class Single Day: $795
Race VCC Class Saturday & Sunday: $1195
ACR-X Cup Single Day: $1400
ACR-X Cup Saturday & Sunday: $2800

***$50 VCA Discount available on Saturday & Sunday pricing***​

Go to www.viperday.com to register or contact Lindsey Douglas at (817)829-4893 or [email protected]

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lindsey,
For those of us in the area who might like to come and watch the ACR-X and VRL races, is there an admission price to spectate? This is the same weekend as Chryslers at Carlisle, a big event for the VA/MD club, but I may decide to come watch the races instead.

V

Venomiss

Hopefully there are a bunch signed up already for this event.

Be sure and look for the VCA discounts Lindsey mentioned above.

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So where are today's results? Wasn't the first Viper Cup race run today at 4pm?

It was. I don't know all the final results, but Ben Keating won.

Having a blast, and as this is my first real track event, I can honestly say that this stuff is a lot harder than it looks, and VIR is a tough track.

Oh, and my pristine ACR is covered in rubber! :lmao::lmao:

You must be registered for see images attach

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper