Viper, Ferrari, nsx Cruise Pics & Video

Early93Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Organized a Viper, Ferrari, NSX cruise today. Had a great time! Thanks To all who came!! Thanks to KURT for the pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :2tu:

CLICK FOR VIDEO:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOsOrDUKZdk

You must be registered for see images attach

We even let a Supercharged Z06 hang with us. :D

ulllose

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I love the guy that took the time to show up for a car cruise in his pewter C5 Coupe and couldn't find the time to wash the 10 pounds of brake dust of the front wheels....lol

Nice pics by the way.....

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i was going to give your video a "10" till the country and western music came on at the end. sorry, but i have to give it a "9". :D

OP
OP
E

Early93Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i was going to give your video a "10" till the country and western music came on at the end. sorry, but i have to give it a "9". :D

What you don't like Country? I thought it was a nice mix Guns N Roses and ending with some country. :nana: I had to cut out some parts of the video when I was singing along to the music. :)

Mopar426

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone run the Blown C6 Z06? What kind of power was he putting out and did he blow up the motor, if so any pics??? :laugh:

Hamrhead

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love the guy that took the time to show up for a car cruise in his pewter C5 Coupe and couldn't find the time to wash the 10 pounds of brake dust of the front wheels....lol

Nice pics by the way.....
He probably figures with all of the hardware sitting there, who'd notice anyway?:D

Great Pics and it looks as if you had perfect weather too!:2tu:

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone run the Blown C6 Z06? What kind of power was he putting out and did he blow up the motor, if so any pics??? :laugh:

I was chatting with the guys about that car a couple days ago. I think it has the stock bottom end and is putting out 580 RWHP. Apparently the C6 Z06's don't take well to boost or NOS, but his does very well. He has had a few offers for it for well above his purchase price and the price of his mods. He wants a 2008 Viper.

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice pics. I am surprised how much the new vettes look like the gen II vipers when they are lined up next to each other.