Viper Handling vs. Z06 handling

sanco-gts

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey Superbar,
What's this about Willow springs the 23rd? I haven't heard anything about that. What do you need to run there, setup wise. (helmet, belts, etc?) What time does the track open and does it go all day? Maybe I can break away for the day. Let me know, thanks.

OP
OP
M

MannyC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Superbar,
What's this about Willow springs the 23rd? I haven't heard anything about that. What do you need to run there, setup wise. (helmet, belts, etc?) What time does the track open and does it go all day? Maybe I can break away for the day. Let me know, thanks.

I'm actually going to skip this event as I don't think I will have my car back by then. Instead I will be going to Button Willow on the 10th. The woman and I are going to make a day of it on the 9th of August (Saturday) in Los Angeles somewhere doing fun stuff, then take the 2 hour drive north to Button Willow and stay the night there to race the next day (Sunday.)

You can find out all you need to know about specs and rules, etc., but going to this site.

http://track-days.org/page1.html

Anybody else want to meet up for a fun night out and then head up to Button Willow? I'm coming from the San Diego area. I'm a 31 year old kid and my gal is a 27 year old woman. Planning on meeting up with one other couple already, although he is a.... ahem... Porsche owner [sigh.] ;)

sanco-gts

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Superbar,
Thanks for the track-days info. I'm not sure about Button Willow but keep me informed. I would like to get out to the track with my gts. I became a proud owner about 3 months ago and I can't wait to see what it can do. I've raced Willow Springs before but it's been about 15 years since then. Last time was in a kart, this time a viper think there will be a difference? LOL :D

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4