Viper in new Jolie movie.

Limit

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Previews showed the Viper a couple times in the new action Angelina Jolie movie.. I think it's called "Wanted". sweet.

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm a little leery about this, having seen a preview where one person shoots the bullet of another person...that's all well and good in a superhero movie, super mystical ninja movie, etc., but not in a regular trained assassin movie...maybe it's more than that?

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm a little leery about this, having seen a preview where one person shoots the bullet of another person...that's all well and good in a superhero movie, super mystical ninja movie, etc., but not in a regular trained assassin movie...maybe it's more than that?

Do you really believe a Jolie movie is that sophisticated? It's another chance to see some bloated lips and extra pointy cleavage...maybe some tight dresses. Any expectations beyond that and you'll be letting yourself down. :D

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

What are you talking about?! They teach that technique in the Army. I can do that too, no problem................

:D:D:D:D:D

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The commercials about the movie on TV are still showing the Viper. Gotta love capitalism though and GM for sneaking that vette in the trailer.