Viper is not an exotic? check this out!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WHOA!
Look out!
Another 'expert' on the internet!

-----------------------------------------

500+bhp Datsun GTR
Damn that's funny, Ted.

Euch- can your buddy get me Nadia Bjorlin's phone number?
If not, that's cool. Can I borrow the SLR for a year? :)

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
First of all your on F-chat....why bother? Secondly, the Viper is an exotic, at least from a photographers standpoint. I'm being nice but even the Vette is considered an exotic, if it's got some sort of closed cockpit interior, extremely striking body lines, a ton more power than the Camry your parked next to, then it's def a exotic. Hell even a T-rex, three wheeled, two seater sport bike/car, that's a whole other kind of exotic.

Finally, not every exotic owner is a ******. I've been more than welcome in exotic communities and have been given the keys to dozens of cars to do photoshoots and videos with I probably wouldn't even come close to owning. Great bunch of exotic owners I know!

--RS

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is one of the qualifications I left out initially...

160-200+ MPH

Muscle cars by definition do not have that type of speed out of the showroom...

You can argue that the Vette will also do that but the Vettes are too generally available and the styling while beautiful is not all that extreme or unique...

Yep...very well stated... V10.. low production, extreme styling, power and performance, impractical, totally unconventional... what qualification does the Viper lack ?

OP
OP
I

Immanuel

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Did they flip you the bird as they were driving away? I hear Vette owners will do that. :)

Either Immanuel is an english-speaking-as-a-second-language foreigner (which is not a bad thing) or he is a 14 year old (which is ...)

Maybe I am. Whats it to you?;) Its funny how the Viper club guys can skip over the facts and attack a fellow viper onwer. Low self-astem huh...... Knowing that you would never do it in person if you were see me. I will catch you at one of these meets sometime soon. When you see a person with a body build of a NFL football player looking down at you. Thats me!!! So It does not affect me, keep it coming :).

Last edited:

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hand Built too...

Here is one of the qualifications I left out initially...

160-200+ MPH

Muscle cars by definition do not have that type of speed out of the showroom...

You can argue that the Vette will also do that but the Vettes are too generally available and the styling while beautiful is not all that extreme or unique...

viper067

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have to concur with the others here .... doesn't matter what anyone else thinks.

As a short story, I used to be a Ferrari fan ... always wanted one, knew all the past cars, all the specs, etc. Then one day my wife rented me a Viper and that was the last time I thought about ever getting a Ferrari. The significant difference for me was that the European Elite cars made more of a high pitched whine vs the deep throaty growl the Viper makes. Kind of the difference between a rice burner and a Harley.

Also, I see a more Ferrari's and Lotus's on the road than I do Vipers.

my viper

enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe I am. Whats it to you?;) Its funny how the Viper club guys can skip over the facts and attack a fellow viper onwer. Low self-astem huh...... Knowing that you would never do it in person if you were see me. I will catch you at one of these meets sometime soon. When you see a person with a body build of a NFL football player looking down at you. Thats me!!! So It does not affect me, keep it coming :).

GD tough guy. What makes you think your football player body build affects us? :rolaugh:

You are on the wrong forum player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery