Viper Mechanics in MD? State inspected etc.

GotAViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just moved to annapolis,md. Viper needs to be inspected and stuff and would really appreciate any referalls you guys have?

Is there a viper tech at any local dodge dealers that are good? Dont wanna just drop it off at the local dodge and hope hes good.

Also i need help taking off and putting on a new dashboard .. any locals wanna come give me some pointers? :)

You must be registered for see images

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey Man Great looking RT10!

I just bought a Gen III Car not to far from you here in Laurel Md. I got it inspected at a local place in about 30 minutes. Not sure if they were so quick because the car had so few miles or if it was because I was looking over their shoulder the whole time.

Anyways wish I could give you more help but I am looking for a good Viper tech in Maryland as well. I was a vette guy for a long time so I don't know where to look either.

Anyone got any ideas?

Andy

OP
OP
G

GotAViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Man Great looking RT10!

I just bought a Gen III Car not to far from you here in Laurel Md. I got it inspected at a local place in about 30 minutes. Not sure if they were so quick because the car had so few miles or if it was because I was looking over their shoulder the whole time.

Anyways wish I could give you more help but I am looking for a good Viper tech in Maryland as well. I was a vette guy for a long time so I don't know where to look either.

Anyone got any ideas?

Andy

Thanks! yes hoping someone will still chime in and give us a good referral.

viperDoug

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any dealer with a viper tech should do. I know in my area, reed brothers dodge and montrose dodge have viper techs. Not sure about the Annapolis area though. Just call the local dealers and ask. They are only inpecting it...not performing performace mods.

SSR9999

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Any dealer with a viper tech should do. I know in my area, reed brothers dodge and montrose dodge have viper techs. Not sure about the Annapolis area though. Just call the local dealers and ask. They are only inpecting it...not performing performace mods.

ViperDough, if you don't mind me asking, where do you take your car to for services? And what are your thoughts on the place that you've taken your car to as far as service is concerned?

jdeft1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Likin'n those rims!! My '94 has '97 5 spokes.... Hummm, can't help with Md. inspection. In Va., it's is simple thing.

See you 'round..... I'll be the one driving hard, like it wants it!!

viperDoug

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ViperDough, if you don't mind me asking, where do you take your car to for services? And what are your thoughts on the place that you've taken your car to as far as service is concerned?

My car is only two years old and I have (knocking on wood) never had to take it in for service. I do my own maintenance. I guess if I had to take it in, I would call Reed Brothers Dodge in Rockville. I would be very nervous though after all fo the dealer horror stories I have heard on here. Not about this dealer though.

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
My car is only two years old and I have (knocking on wood) never had to take it in for service. I do my own maintenance. I guess if I had to take it in, I would call Reed Brothers Dodge in Rockville. I would be very nervous though after all fo the dealer horror stories I have heard on here. Not about this dealer though.

Agree! I do all of my own upkeep as well, I have just gotten to the point with my last 5 performance builds that I trust NO ONE with my stuff, dealers, speed shops, anyone. I do all my own installs from Blowers to simple interior stuff. It's just hard to find people that respect the car as much as you do.

I do need some warranty work done though, I might just go in and get the parts and do the installs myself.

Andy:)

johncbourg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Take it to Fitzgerald Dodge in Rockville by the White Flint mall.

Talk to Eddie Santos.

He is the service director, and my best friend of 25 yrs.

Tell him that John Bourg sent ya.

Dont expect discount pricing, but I can assure you your car will be well taking care of.

Eddie has had 2 vipers, so he knows the car.

:2tu::usa::2tu:

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Talk to Eddie Santos.

Dont expect discount pricing, but I can assure you your car will be well taking care of.

Awesome John thanks for the Info! I did recently pick up some new badges from them and Eddie was great to deal with!

Andy Wheeler:2tu:

RavenFan_94

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Welcome to NapTown! We no longer have a local Dodge dealer. Where are you in the area? I have AMJ work on all of my Vipers, F car, Porsches etc. Gregg Odgen is their master tech and he has been brilliant with my stuff for five plus years.

OP
OP
G

GotAViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Talk to Eddie Santos.

great thanks for this info! A viper owner is definetely someone i would like working on my car.

OP
OP
G

GotAViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome to NapTown! We no longer have a local Dodge dealer. Where are you in the area? I have AMJ work on all of my Vipers, F car, Porsches etc. Gregg Odgen is their master tech and he has been brilliant with my stuff for five plus years.

Hey! Just purchased a house in oyster harbor near on arundel on the bay road, down past the Mexican Cafe (most people in annapolis know that place).

What is AMJ? do they do state inspections as well? or just work.