Viper on "Windfall" tonight

NHL2133

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Viper on \"Windfall\" tonight

During Windfall tonight, in the first 15 minutes of the show there is a red SRT-10 convertible making the tires scream in a high school parking lot.

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Viper on

I thought that was funny when he said he wanted something fast and took a Viper. Great choice. Ever funnier that he took delivery at a High School.

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score

haha! Reminds me of High School Days. If I recall correctly, on one day we had:

2 Dodge Viper RT/10s
1 Mercedes SL500
1 BMW M3
1 Nissan 350Z
1 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible

Needless to say, the school was a "little" over the top. I had taken my car there for school one day but I did not want to draw attention to myself so I stayed home until after all the kids were in class (after 1st period) and then before they got out of school (before the end of 8th), I left. As I pulled in I saw these cars. It was hilarious to see. It was definitely something out of THE OC.

OP
OP
N

NHL2133

Enthusiast
Reaction score

The Viper was on Windfall again tonight. The kid's father tried to make him get rid of it...parents these days. :rolleyes:

I hope the Viper has a recurring part on the show!

OP
OP
N

NHL2133

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Havent watched last nights yet but it is an entertaining show. Bets on which episode he totals the car?

The episode that his bride tells him she found away around the pre-nup and is taking half of everything back to Russia!

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Anyone else really into this show? If so, what is your philosophy on the sisters disappearance? I am stumped and addicted to this show!!!

zen garage

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Like the show...Like the russian bride better. She is all GOOD!
Missed the viper tonite...I am still taking bets on which episode he wraps it around a tree.
I have no idea regarding that one girls disappearance but could the sister that is currently on the show not be the sister? She didnt take a DNA test. Inquiring minds want to know.
I am only hooked on two other shows, Lost and Entourage which are both frikkin fantastic.

OP
OP
N

NHL2133

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Did you guys miss the end of the show? The arrested the hot Russian in connection with the ****** of the "sister." The police arrested the guy robbing all of the winners houses, and he was Russian also. He admitted to killing the "sister" and implicated her(the hot Russian) as well. Looks like the next episode will explain everything, we'll see...

And hopefully the Viper will make a return appearance next week! :2tu:

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Did you guys miss the end of the show? The arrested the hot Russian in connection with the ****** of the "sister." The police arrested the guy robbing all of the winners houses, and he was Russian also. He admitted to killing the "sister" and implicated her(the hot Russian) as well. Looks like the next episode will explain everything, we'll see...

And hopefully the Viper will make a return appearance next week! :2tu:

Yeah I saw the whole thing but as usual, things are never that simple in this show. I have a feeling there is a lot more to be explained. I guess I juat have to wait but I hate waiting.

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Like the show...Like the russian bride better. She is all GOOD!
Missed the viper tonite...I am still taking bets on which episode he wraps it around a tree.
I have no idea regarding that one girls disappearance but could the sister that is currently on the show not be the sister? She didnt take a DNA test. Inquiring minds want to know.
I am only hooked on two other shows, Lost and Entourage which are both frikkin fantastic.

That is a pretty good theory. I wonder if the girl just ran with the money??

OP
OP
N

NHL2133

Enthusiast
Reaction score

No Viper, the dead chick is dead, and the **** Russian got off from charges and vanished... As the smiley says... :hitfan:

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score

LOL! This thread is turning into the offical update page. I am liking this. Next week seems a little less shocking than the rest of the weeks but I am still going to watch. Still addicted!! On another note, have you seen that new show, PSYCH?

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Yeah the Viper has not been in it for a few episodes but the show is still good. As for that other show, Jerico, never heard it.

ViperCrazed

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I believe it starts in the fall on NBC. About this small isolates town that had a mushroom cloud form over the horizon. Now everyone is disappearing and acting strange.

OP
OP
N

NHL2133

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Windfall is starting to make me hope I never win the lottery. Everyone is always after the money, weather they deserve it or not. Greed is a nasty thing.

Who am I kidding, Powerball=Viper!

OP
OP
N

NHL2133

Enthusiast
Reaction score

The Viper was back! And so was the hot Russian. Looks like the dead girl isn't so dead after all. But Keith was right, it doesn't seem to be as shocking now. I guess I just need to win a boat load of money and find out for myself!

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Another great episode. So who do you think is spending the money, the "dead" girlfriend or maybe the corrupt attorney???? Conspiracy theories are running wild! I can not wait till next week although I have a feeling they are going to drag this "mystery" spender out for a while.

OP
OP
N

NHL2133

Enthusiast
Reaction score

It's gotta be the dead girl (we should really learn the characters names). Well, I think it's the "dead" girl. Okay, I really have no idea. I think the biggest mystery of all is, will the Viper show up again...sorry, I have a one track mind. LOL.

zen garage

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I think the viper will be sold. Damian(is that his name) is stupid. I think if he divorces the russian hottie who puts out he cant touch the money until he is 18.

Why is the top always up? Maybe they dont know that you need to open the trunk to get the top down all the way.

One more viper sighting on tv...Entourage. Ari is coming out of a bar or club waiting for valet and there is black viper sitting in front. Hard to make out, but those 10 spokes on an srt stand out in a crowd.
Now Entourage is good TV!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte