The sneaky VCA on page 33 lets the snake out of the bag,
"COMP COUPE Raffle" not a lot more to say.But when I can
expect delivery????

Skeeter :2tu:

Neil - UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
guess this one will sell out rather fast, when can I buy some tickets :2tu:

with the right contacts it shouldnt be to hard to convert to road legal over here :cool:

Dave T (BADVENM)

Enthusiast
Reaction score
damn, at least you guys are getting the magazine. I won't even go into my previous posts about not getting one for a few years now :(

GTSPOWERED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You can convert the Comp Coupe to a street legal car?
That would be so cool.

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That would be so cool.

Dodge very openly discourages this, as the car was not designed for the street. Oh yeah, and in Kansas it is easy to get it tagged as a "kit car". :2tu:

Wing King

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got the mag today. It says you can download the ticket form from this site. Where???

Well, you know what they say about the best laid plans! :confused:

You can't order tickets yet..... because the raffle isn't ready to roll yet. This car was supposed to be shown in advance to the VCA's board and Region Presidents next week in St. Louis, so they could start talking to the membership about it, and start the excitement building here on the website. Then, out would come the Magazine for more PR, and we would have the raffle license and be ready to rock and roll!

Um...... you know how everyone's complained in the past about late Magazine mailings???? Well.................. let's just say that we got surprised here and leave it at that! :shocked:

Just some brief info for now to correct mis-information. This is NOT the same car that was previously listed for sale by Race Headquarters on this website. This one has been custom built for us over the last few months with several unique options, including some creative license given to the wonderful engineers. It's truly one of a kind, and as you can see in the Magazine..... WOW!!!!!! Not only that, there is even MORE involved beyond what had to be written in time to make publication deadlines. Be patient a little longer, and prepare yourself for the ULTIMATE Viper owner's fantasy package of all time.

Hopefully, we can keep a few of the secrets remaining to disclose to the Presidents next week.

Jay Herbert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That would be so cool.

As Chris said "discouraged".... which is how a driver of this car would feel after the first time they drove it on the street, and tore up the front and rear carbon fiber fascia's on slight irregularities in the road.... clearance on this car is just to low for street driving.

Dave T (BADVENM)

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can someone post a picture from the magazine, I havent got one and dont expect to even though I'm a member and have given my address, etc to those in the know.

Jay Herbert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The VCA is proud to announce that we have arranged for a specially manufactured, 1 0f 1, Comp Coupe that will be raffled yet this year!! The car is fantastic, and so is the "Comp Coupe Raffle Package" that comes with it!! I have listed below the extra’s that come with the car. Tell your members to stay tune and watch the mail for an raffle order form that will be sent out sometime this month.

The following are the donations made by Bobby Archer, PartsRack and Viper Days.

Bobby Archer – donated 1 set (4) Forgeline wheels with Hoosier slicks mounted and balanced

In addition, Bobby Archer Motorsports the official safety equipment supplier to Viper Days, will provide a drivers safety package consisting of helmet, shoes, gloves and piece 3 layer driving suit in the winners size!

Viper Days – Skip Thomas is donating a driving instruction course with Skip as the personal instructor.

PartRack –donated Fitted, Custom-Color Car Cover, Heat-reflective Cockpit Cover to help you keep your cool, Complete set of brake pads, set of 4 Ratcheting Tie Down Straps

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can I trade in the car cover and cockpit cover for more brake pads because I plan on tracking the living **** outta this car.

Neil - UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thanks to everyone who organised this raffle and the sponsors, its shows the VCA listens to their members :2tu:

its a very cool prize and seems like not to long to wait either
(no mag yet any pics out there?)

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Comp Coupe! That would be a hell of a win. I'm in.

Watch, some guy will win it, and keep it parked in his garage and never drive it.

Janni

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Then- we will find who he is and repossess the car. :)

If there is any justice in this world, Two Viper Chuck will win this car. ;)

FinalEd357

Viper Owner
Reaction score
UNREAL car! Great pics in the magazine and an INCREDIBLE prize! I think we'll all hear the winner screaming from their roof top when they get the call.

This is one raffle that will sell out fast! Let's HOPE the winner does put it to use.

IEATVETS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can't see much, but here it is Diablo.
7016Comp_Coupe001-med.jpg

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
THAT AINT IT !

The VCC Raffle car is WHITE w/ Blue stripes (ala GT2 and Commem Edition)

And has a large VCA emblem rear quarters

VPRVENM97

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For anyone who hasn't seen the raffle car in the magazine, here are a couple pics. Anybody know if those wheels will fit on a 97 GTS? How much and when can we get them? JonB? Chuck Tator?

2827VCCraffle001-med.JPG

2827VCCraffle002-med.JPG