Viper Red with White Stripes?

Bosco

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm interested in a Gen IV coupe in Viper Red with white stripes. Not Venom Red with white stripes, nor Viper Red with silver stripes.

It seems that I really only have one option if I want an 08/09 coupe, and that's to buy a solid Viper Red and stripe it. I know I've seen it done once or twice on here before, but I'm failing at finding it on a search. Can anyone help me out?

I want to see the appearance of the thin versus wide stripes, as well as shops and prices. I'd like to decide whether it would be worth it to do this compared to just buying another color that I'd be less satisfied with, or getting an 06 VCA.

ssjcreeper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I recently priced out vinyl stripes for my '04 vert from a shop that's done a lot of stripe and wrap work. Was quoted $600 which seemed very reasonable given the attention and labor he described.

OP
OP
B

Bosco

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I did see the one in the classifieds, but I'd prefer one without the aero package or roll bar. How difficult would it be to do a clean uninstall of those mods? Otherwise, that's exactly what I'm looking for.

However, I really like the idea of having it striped by Prefix. Any details on cost for that?

Smog Dog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I did see the one in the classifieds, but I'd prefer one without the aero package or roll bar. How difficult would it be to do a clean uninstall of those mods? Otherwise, that's exactly what I'm looking for.

However, I really like the idea of having it striped by Prefix. Any details on cost for that?

Call them. It used to be the same price that Dodge charged----$3300 I believe. The great advantage to Prefix is experience and they have the templates to get it right. That price included the black out of the rear valence, too.

Bill

Cobraken

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Prefix striped and installed the aero kit on the one in the classifieds. They could tell you how to uninstall the aero kit. The roll bar was installed with the understanding it should be easy to remove.