Viper Tech Day this Saturday in San Antonio

RevHeat

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Ancria Chrysler Jeep Dodge is graciously allowing us to use their facility to have a Viper Tech Day with Chris Pharr from A.R.T. on Saturday, December 4 at 10:00 a.m. We will be putting different Gen's on the rack to review difference and discuss common problems and preventive maintenance measures.

Chris has been a certified Viper Tech since 1996 and is considered one of the best Techs in the country. You will not want to miss this event! It could even save you from having to replace your engine one day. Free shirts, pizza and drinks will be provided. Event will last around 3 hours.

Ancria is located across from USAA on I-10 (10807 W I-10, West, San Antonio, TX 78230).

Special thanks goes to Joe Velez (Ancria) and Chris Pharr (A.R.T.).

SA HEAT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That was a great event, Chris...thanks again for organizing it. It was great to get to chat with the guys from A.R.T. and I learned several things about the car I didn't know.

Tony

TexasTonka

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ancria Chrysler Jeep Dodge is graciously allowing us to use their facility to have a Viper Tech Day with Chris Pharr from A.R.T. on Saturday, December 4 at 10:00 a.m. We will be putting different Gen's on the rack to review difference and discuss common problems and preventive maintenance measures.

Chris has been a certified Viper Tech since 1996 and is considered one of the best Techs in the country. You will not want to miss this event! It could even save you from having to replace your engine one day. Free shirts, pizza and drinks will be provided. Event will last around 3 hours.

Ancria is located across from USAA on I-10 (10807 W I-10, West, San Antonio, TX 78230).

Special thanks goes to Joe Velez (Ancria) and Chris Pharr (A.R.T.).

Great event Chris! Good weather and awesome turn out. Great to learn a few things and BS with other like minded people.:headbang:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang