Viper tech in/near seattle, WA???

djacob372

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I need some help finding the best place to service my 99 viper in the Seattle area.

I used to take my car to bill-pierre dodge, but it's been sold.

Maltby Motorsports in woodinville is also highly recommended, but they've vanished as well.

I've heard there's a viper tech at the dodge dealer in monroe, but that's an hours drive away.

Currently my car doesn't need anything but a fluid change and door alignment, but I hate the idea of anybody touching my car that isn't experienced with them--considering the damage that can be caused by something as simple as shutting the hood wrong.

I'm also looking for a shop to install a corsa catback and high-flow cats; I've been considering speedware motorsports in redmond, but I've heard they charge by the hour and "take their time." :-0

Any help/info would be appreciated.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I suggest you join the WA VCA and use their contacts! They also have a web forum here for members. Could be dues-well-spent to network those guys.

THINK ABOUT IT !!!!

ps....that one shop you mentioned has not vanished, they are hiding.

OP
OP
D

djacob372

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I suggest you join the WA VCA and use their contacts! They also have a web forum here for members. Could be dues-well-spent to network those guys.

THINK ABOUT IT !!!!

ps....that one shop you mentioned has not vanished, they are hiding.

Hmmm... I can't imagine that someone with helpful info would refuse to share it just because I wasn't part of their "club."

Although I'll look into it. Thanks!

In the mean-time I'm still looking for recommendations on where to take my car for service.

PacificSEASnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Join the club and come out and meet some of the local members.
Quite a few of us that do our own work and would gladly help out, depending on the quality of beer.:rolaugh::beer:
I, personally don't have a lift - but my Viper is half apart in the garage getting a new steering pump to fan hose, among other things.:( Out of the numerous members in the WA club, most do not post and many do not even bother to look at this site.

There's a dyno day coming up next weekend (4/25)if you're up for it. Check the WA board for more info & contact Steve. My spot will probably be open. :(

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hmmm... I can't imagine that someone with helpful info would refuse to share it just because I wasn't part of their "club."

Me either.

But you should be aware there is a club of Viper savvy owners and vendors, who help bring you this very site, that have a LOT of regional expertise to offer fellow members.....and they welcome Viper Owners like you with open arms. And they DONT hang out here ! So it Could be the best $115 you spend on your Viper experience...

PacificSEASnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Me either.

But you should be aware there is a club of Viper savvy owners and vendors, who help bring you this very site, that have a LOT of regional expertise to offer fellow members.....and they welcome Viper Owners like you with open arms. And they DONT hang out here ! So it Could be the best $115 you spend on your Viper experience...

Correct, only a handful of members ever look at these boards, and even fewer are regulars.
Saturday's dyno day is an open event - you don't have to be a club member. See the WA postings for more info.

GG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I need some help finding the best place to service my 99 viper in the Seattle area.

I used to take my car to bill-pierre dodge, but it's been sold.

Maltby Motorsports in woodinville is also highly recommended, but they've vanished as well.

I've heard there's a viper tech at the dodge dealer in monroe, but that's an hours drive away.

Currently my car doesn't need anything but a fluid change and door alignment, but I hate the idea of anybody touching my car that isn't experienced with them--considering the damage that can be caused by something as simple as shutting the hood wrong.

I'm also looking for a shop to install a corsa catback and high-flow cats; I've been considering speedware motorsports in redmond, but I've heard they charge by the hour and "take their time." :-0

Any help/info would be appreciated.

I'm in the same boat, can anyone PM me Cam's new contact info, I need a new clutch, slave & flywheel for my 94...thx...

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960