Viper Techs -great idea?

viperct2001

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm sure there have been a BILLION posts from Viper owners looking for "loving, caring" Viper-Techs to take care of their "baby". But why flood the message boards with these repetitive questions?

Why not have a database on this site with member recommended ViperTechs? Maybe something even simple broken down by state?

Or for a more advanced database, each ViperClub member can submit an entry with the contact name, phone number, city, and state of the ViperTech. Maybe even add YEARS as a ViperTech as one of the submission fields.

If the contact name already exists, then ViperClub members can add their own votes or comments to that ViperTech's name. The database should show who recommended/opposes the ViperTech to prevent "fraudulent" voting.

I'd love if I could search the database to find a ViperTech in Fairfield County (SouthWest Connecticut).

Right now, looks like I'll be using the ViperTechs at Danbury Dodge unless someone suggest otherwise..

So boys and girls, what do you think of this ViperTech database (with voting) idea?

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I began such a thread a month or so ago......Ill BUMP it for ya, and maybe a better computer-**** can link it, and maybe TONY can archive it???