Viper vs. Union Pacific (pic)

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We went on an excellent cruise this past Saturday down the winding river bluff road and ended up having a race against a train. It was machine against machine, metal to metal, and car driver against railroad engineer. The train had the straight shot to the crossing while we were close (like in the picture) then othertimes the road would take us away so we could just hear in massive beast in the distance churning and yearing to make us wait at the crossing to see our parked cars...

You must be registered for see images

Well, the train with it's slower speed and shorter path got the better of us as we had to detour on the road. It was a gallant effort on our part and we still made to lunch before our name was called on the reservation.

I regret that I don't have a picture to post of a Viper with all four wheels off the ground busting thru the wooden arms of the railroad crossing with the red lights flashing..

but there's always next time! :)

ViperJoe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Phew......thank goodness.......thought I was going to see the aftermath of a collision between a UP locomotive and a snake!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine