Viper vs. Z06 1/4 mile time question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darbgnik

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SeE the problems happen when FALSE statements (like the above) for example ARE MADE BY PEOPLE NOT QUALIFYED TO MAKE THEM.The name dropping of famous people (is it name dropping if its a close personal friend) happens to contradict THE FALSE STATEMENTS.Know you know for a FACT that MANY Z06 have run low 11s

Nope, like my Dad always said, don't tell me, show me. I am still correct, I have never seen one do it. That doesn't mean they don't, but it does mean I haven't seen it. So no false statements here.:cool:
Besides, I think the gist of the original question was that it seemed common for them to run in the 10's, not just one running downhill with a tailwind, hit by lightning at the exact time it was doing 98 mph and got the 1.21 gigawatts of power needed to travel back to the future. Thats a joke by the way if you couldn't figure it out.:D

1BADGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nope, like my Dad always said, don't tell me, show me. I am still correct, I have never seen one do it. That doesn't mean they don't, but it does mean I haven't seen it. So no false statements here.:cool:
Besides, I think the gist of the original question was that it seemed common for them to run in the 10's, not just one running downhill with a tailwind, hit by lightning at the exact time it was doing 98 mph and got the 1.21 gigawatts of power needed to travel back to the future. Thats a joke by the way if you couldn't figure it out.:D
Every year there is a major Zone event (VCA )at Englishtown NJ attended by alot of Canadians(Mike Adams FROM Zaino ect) your more than welcome to come by(educate yourself ) to meet these FAMOUS people face to face along with myself.You EVEN get to participate and see first hand about things BEFORE you comment on them.

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, now you know it. The 10 second run was done one time by one person under conditions considered to be ideal at one of the fastest tracks in the world. I would not hold my breath waiting for it to be repeated. Ever.

But, if you counted all the posts that it has been referenced you would think it happens every day and at every track. And those posts have convinced all the vette owners that they can also make sub 11 second runs at will. As most here will attest, most Z06 drivers are hard pressed to get into the 11's in real world settings, let alone repeatedly do 10 second runs. And, just to prevent 1BAD from chiming in I mean in real world settings. That is unprepped tracks or the street at above sea level atmospheric conditions.

OP
OP
J

JTOJR

Viper Owner
Reaction score

I have already said that I should have said a couple of people. What I wanted to know was if the low end power of the Viper did not allow it to hook up? Did the high gears (in my experience) cause it to spin too fast to pedal? The reason I changed my gears. A car like the Viper with high gears will spin out of control faster than a lower gear. I have drag raced a lot of cars years ago & would like to again, but I want to get every advantage I can. The kind of power I have I thought I might get a little help. I do thank those who had info to share. Maybe someone could answer these questions about vipers. Lets change the question.

Darbgnik

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Every year there is a major Zone event (VCA )at Englishtown NJ attended by alot of Canadians(Mike Adams FROM Zaino ect) your more than welcome to come by(educate yourself ) to meet these FAMOUS people face to face along with myself.You EVEN get to participate and see first hand about things BEFORE you comment on them.

No interest in meeting them, they're not FAMOUS to me. :dunno:

And yes, still sick of reading them.:D

Thanks old buddy.:2tu:

1BADGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My '06 coupe went 12.0 @ 119 (2.1 60') when it was 100% stock, down to the stock tires.

My '09 Z06 went 11.5 @ 125 (2.1 60') completely stock.

Both cars were only drag raced one time when stock, so those were my baseline runs for each. The C6Z is much quicker than a pre-08 Viper, given equal driver skill. 119 mph vs 125 mph trap speeds spell an ass-whipping from a roll race on the highway.

2008+ Vipers are a good match for the C6 Z06. If anyone has a stock '08, I'd be happy to attend a track rental and we can line them up with my C6Z to get some more actual results. Same day, same track. None of this poser magazine racing nonsense. People who quote magazine times just highlight themselves as bench racing posers.

By the way, I shoot and write for a few automotive magazines, and I don't even quote magazine times as fact.
The above is by a Z06 owner at an average track .Does that count.

1BADGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The above is by a Z06 owner at an average track .Does that count.
PS i can name at least 15 other guys i know that have run STOCK Z06 well into the 11s at other tracks BESIDES ENGLISHTOWN in NJ.(Also ETown is not even the fastrack in NJ Atco is )

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Same day/same driver at Milan Dragway outside of Detroit last year a bone stock 2007 Z06, a bone stock 2006 Viper Coupe and a bone stock 2008 Viper Coupe:

’08 Viper best 11.7@128 mph
'07 Z06 best 12.3@117 mph
’06 Viper best 12.3@116 mph

It was not a great day weather wise, humid low/mid 80's. The Vette was easier to drive and more consistent but the ’08 Viper out powered it by a long shot, felt like it had about 100 more horsepower (oh, it did)! The Vette had about 3000 miles on it and was as delivered from a local Detroit dealer. Could another driver have done better - sure but if nothing else the trap speeds suggest something.
So does this count also? Same driver, same track, same day. And multiple runs to obtain the best times for each.

1BADGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Still cant believe that after all these years and countless low to mid 11 second, documented runs by the C6Z06 that there are still some people that think its a 12 second car lmao. And yes the C6 Z06 has run 10's bone stock as 1Bad posted. Right track, right altitude, right driver made it possible. Its not the norm by any means but it has been done. Average drivers at good tracks are getting mid 11's. Once you start approaching 130mph in the 1/4 you have a 10sec "capable" car. All you need is the right conditions, track, driver and kill the 60'. Both Viper and Z06 have done 126mph or better in the 1/4 in the right hands. The Z06 has the weight and gearing advantage to offset its power deficit so its a bit easier it seems to squeeze that last 10th to hit the 10's. That being said Jamie got his ACR to do 11.0 @ 130mph despite the weight and gearing disadvantage comparatively. Thats easily a 10 sec "capable" car just needing the right circumstances to hit it just like the Z06. More to 1/4 mile-ing than just power or name brand of the car :rolleyes:

Ive seen 08 Vipers drivers say they ran 12's but we all know its a high 10, low 11 "capable" car as proven by the same driver that did the 10's in his bonestock Z06. Some of ya really need to let go of the bias geez.
How about the above

1BADGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
First, don't pay alot of attention to magazine numbers, just use them as a reference point. I can only comment on my own personal experience from real world driving. I live very close to two tracks and frequent them quite often(though not in the Viper, will explain).
The fastest I have witnessed a C6 Z06 was 11.2 @128 at E-town. This was with an aftermarket air filter (K&N, or similar set-up). So pretty much a very minor mod. There are vids of some breaking into the 10's but I believe they are with slicks. The fastest I have seen stock GEN III Vipers go would be high 11's. (Have not seen any '08 or'09's at the track)
I believe the difference could be the Z06 has better aerodynamics, lighter weight, better gearing for 1/4 racing and a conservative 505 HP.
As for as myself racing the Viper, I have only taken it a couple times. Reason being it is difficult to maintain consistant times.
I go to many track rentals and it is just more gratifying taking an automatic to the track for consistancy. Also launching the Viper is much more challenging, which is also fun but puts great strain on tranny, clutch and drivetrain. And yes I know I will catch alot of slack form people here but I just don't want to beat on the car. I enjoy enough spirited driving. Anyway just my 2c
Or an 11.2 Minor bolt ons

1BADGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is an extraordinary Z06 driver who goes by the handle Ranger. He has posted on this site and is very generous with data concerning his technique. He practices constantly and compares the data from each run against every other run. He has run below 11 seconds. But, in order to compare apples to apples it would be necessary for him to get some practice time in an 08 or 09 Viper and then run the quarter in it. My guess is that his time would end up being materially faster in the Viper.
Or Ranger does this count

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How about the above
Well the statement is false from what has been stated here. There have not been multiple runs under 10 seconds (that is what the plural means when it states 10's ...).

If it was stated that one driver, one time, under ideal conditions was able to post a 10.983 then all could agree.

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For someone that CAN NOT DRIVE it does.
I see. You only count runs that you like and discount those you do not. As an fyi those runs are typical for the Z06 at that track. It is at 900 ft and not ideal in any way. To get into the 11's you need an excellent run. You need to leave Maryland and visit some of the rest of the country.

In fact I defy you or anyone else to get a 11.5 at that track under normal test and tune conditions (and no they do not apply VHT for test and tune).

1BADGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So does this count also? Same driver, same track, same day. And multiple runs to obtain the best times for each.
You have to remember just because someone does(WRITES) a MAG roadtest does noy mean their speciality is DRAG RACING .I speak from first hand experiance on this.Just because someone is a Professional DRAG RACER does not mean they can get the best time with a stock radial car.Different animal.You really need to get to a test and tune at a DECENT TRACK.NON PROFESSIONALS all OVER THE PLACE ARE PUTTING stock Z06 into the 11s.

1BADGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I see. You only count runs that you like and discount those you do not. As an fyi those runs are typical for the Z06 at that track. It is at 900 ft and not ideal in any way. To get into the 11's you need an excellent run. You need to leave Maryland and visit some of the rest of the country.

In fact I defy you or anyone else to get a 11.5 at that track under normal test and tune conditions (and no they do not apply VHT for test and tune).
What are you talking about in MANY TRACKS over the country STOCK Z06 go into the 11s no problem.Hell off the top of my head its done in Texas,NJ Maryland and Florida all the time.

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What are you talking about in MANY TRACKS over the country STOCK Z06 go into the 11s no problem.Hell off the top of my head its done in Texas,NJ Maryland and Florida all the time.
Have you noticed all the states you mentioned are on the coast? Something in common there?

As for your other statement you are a *******. You never inquired as to who did the testing. Just assumed it was some nobody or a mag. Well it was not. I will let you keep guessing but the person was the quickest in an 08 Viper at VOI from what I understand (and I was present so the understanding is pretty good) so I do not think he is a bad driver.

1BADGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have you noticed all the states you mentioned are on the coast? Something in common there?

As for your other statement you are a *******. You never inquired as to who did the testing. Just assumed it was some nobody or a mag. Well it was not. I will let you keep guessing but the person was the quickest in an 08 Viper at VOI from what I understand (and I was present so the understanding is pretty good) so I do not think he is a bad driver.
Really my Viper won 4 straight Mopar Nat Atlantic Nationship Championships in of all things the stock tire class.It was also on the cover of Muscle MUSTANG and Fast Mag as one of the FASTEST TRUE streetcars IN NY NJ area.You seem to know alot please list your drag racing accomplishments.Amother mouth that NEVER shows up at the track.

Darbgnik

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Too bad old pal.

:hijack:
Sorry everyone for being part of this thread hijack.

I thought that by using a little humor, I'd help steer this thread back on track. I should have realized by now after reading his posts all the time, 1BADGTS just likes to argue.

I also hope Mr Furman has a better sense of humor than his friend, seeing he was the heel to a couple of my jokes. I'm sure you're a swell guy, but I read your name so many times lately, I keep wondering if you're the cop that beat Rodney or planted the gloves on OJ? :dunno:
That was supposed to be a joke too.:smirk:

1BADGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

The problem is always FROM WHAT YOU UNDERSTAND not what you do .Considering Jamie Furman and Evan Smith (in MY 08 Viper )have the 2 fastest times recorded in Gen 4 Vipers (modded or not )on stock tires i would like to know.

OP
OP
J

JTOJR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Search (some new viper records) & you can see Jamie's time slips. If anyone is interested.

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
let me break it down for ya to make it easier to understand

1. cars are dependent on weather conditions/track conditions/altitude and driver

2.a guy a in a c6z06 with exceptional driving skills on a 60 degree night at a below sea level track/with a nice prepped road surface and a lil bit of luck might turn a 10.99 at 129 mph

2. now throw in an average driver on that same night and conditions and prepped track and your lookin at a 11.4 at 126 mph

2. now visa versa...Take that same C6Z06 and that same exceptional driver and put him on an unprepped track in 90 degree weather at a above sea level altitude and watch him turn a 11.6 at 124 mph

2.Now throw in a average driver at that same 90 degree track with little prep and above sea level and watch him run a 12.0 at 120 mph

3. you see it's really just that simple....You read about some great times about C6Z06's because their are A LOT of them out their drag racing and the vette community loves drag strip numbers..Especially from their top of the line vette that is representing all it's little sisters and brothers

The Viper community is much much smaller and much differant...While the vette guys love to post up their bone stock times..The few Viper guys who are actually runnin at the drag strip are running BIG numbers..After all Vipers are the worlds fastest 6 sppeds..And thats what they are after..Saying you ran an 11.xx ( even in your 1996 GTS) well you get very little response from the Viper community

It has amazed me many times when someone has ran a 11.6 at 123 or 124 mph in their 2003-2006 SRT10 Viper and never even started a thread about it..But their are many many many 2003-2006 SRT10 owners who just ever cared to post their 11.6-11.9 at 121-124 mph bone stock...Again the Viper community is just very differant than the vette community..

SO HERES THE BREAK DOWN FOR THE CARS THAT MATTER TO ME...NOTICE THEIR IS EASILY A SECOND DIFFERANCE BETWEEN ET AND EASILY A 9 MPH DIFFERANCE FOR EACH VEHICLE..REPRESENTING GREAT CONDITIONS WITH A GREAT DRIVER...OR BAD CONDITIONS WITH AN AVERAGE DRIVER

1.1997 C5 VETTE...12.7-13.7 AT 103-112 MPH

2.2003 COBRA......12.4-13.4 AT 107-115 MPH

3.2005 C6 VETTE..12.2-13.2 AT 106-115 MPH

4. 2001 C5Z06....12.0-13.0 AT 107-116 MPH ( CAR HOOKS AMAZINGLY WELL)

5.2002 C5Z06.....11.9-12.9 AT 108-117 MPH ( CAR HOOKS AMAZINGLY WELL)

6.1996 GTS VIPER.11.7-12.7 AT 110-120 MPH ( CAR HOOKS AMAZINGLY WELL)

7.GTS VIPER ACR..11.6-12.6 AT 111-121 MPH ( CAR HOOKS AMAZINGLY WELL)

8.2003 SRT10.....11.6-12.4 AT 114-124 MPH ( CAR DOSENT HOOK WELL AT ALL)

9.2006 C6Z06.....11.1-12.1 AT 118-128 MPH ( CAR HOOKS AMAZINGLY WELL)

10.FORG GT.......11.3-12.3 AT 119-129 MPH

11.2008 VIPER....11.0-12.0 AT 121-131 MPH

HOPE THIS HELPS YOU UNDER STAND....YOUR SUPERCHARGED VIPER WOULD JUST DESTROY THE C6Z06 FROM A ROLL...BUT AT THE TRACK IT WOULD GIVE YOU JUST A LIL COMPETITION IN ET...

MEANING YOUR SUPERCHARGED 2006 COUPE MIGHT TRAPP A 132 WHILE YOUR C6Z06 MIGHT HIT A 126 MPH....BUT ET WISE DUE TO THE C6Z06 BEING ABLE TO HOOK SO WELL IT COULD BE A 11.0 FOR YOUR VIPER VRS A 11.5 FOR YOUR C6Z06

Dom426h

Enthusiast
Reaction score
wow, alot to read here, mainly because the OP started off on the wrong foot. I hope people learn from this and when they start threads in the future will re-read before posting to get the best on-topic responses

JTOJR, thankyou for retracting your OP and rewording it and clarifying on page 6&7. At first, i like most thought you were a troll, but now understand your legit question. I apologize for posting the links as that is clearly not what you were looking for.

On topic. If an 08ACR can run a 11.07 then i would think that a non-acr 08/09 could do 10's considering it doesn’t have the added drag from the aero-package. Why are yall talking about the ACR anyways? It doesn’t even belong on a dragstrip. It was designed for a completely diff playground…

As many have stated, the only legit way you can compare two cars that are so similar in performance like these is to put them on the same track with the same consistent driver. People discredit magazine articles, but I think some of them are fair comparisons. Sure they don’t have a golden foot like Jamie, but at least they get to do multiple runs on the same track same day/conditions with the same driver to compare the cars.

SnakeBitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
wow, alot to read here, mainly because the OP started off on the wrong foot. I hope people learn from this and when they start threads in the future will re-read before posting to get the best on-topic responses

JTOJR, thankyou for retracting your OP and rewording it and clarifying on page 6&7. At first, i like most thought you were a troll, but now understand your legit question. I apologize for posting the links as that is clearly not what you were looking for.

On topic. If an 08ACR can run a 11.07 then i would think that a non-acr 08/09 could do 10's considering it doesn’t have the added drag from the aero-package. Why are yall talking about the ACR anyways? It doesn’t even belong on a dragstrip. It was designed for a completely diff playground…

As many have stated, the only legit way you can compare two cars that are so similar in performance like these is to put them on the same track with the same consistent driver. People discredit magazine articles, but I think some of them are fair comparisons. Sure they don’t have a golden foot like Jamie, but at least they get to do multiple runs on the same track same day/conditions with the same driver to compare the cars.

I think its safe to say that the downforce doesnt seem to affect the ACR in 1/4 speeds as evidenced by an ACR hitting 11.0 @ 130mph as it came from the factory. I wouldnt be surprised to see the non ACR Viper hit the same figures as I think they are pretty much the same till the downforce starts really kicking in at anything above 1/4 mile speeds. By 140-150mph the ACR would start losing ground fast as the downforce would really start digging into the air. Pure laymans speculation on my part.

1BADGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think its safe to say that the downforce doesnt seem to affect the ACR in 1/4 speeds as evidenced by an ACR hitting 11.0 @ 130mph as it came from the factory. I wouldnt be surprised to see the non ACR Viper hit the same figures as I think they are pretty much the same till the downforce starts really kicking in at anything above 1/4 mile speeds. By 140-150mph the ACR would start losing ground fast as the downforce would really start digging into the air. Pure laymans speculation on my part.
Exactly as a trap speed will always tell where a car will be ET wise if the driver can hook it up.A Viper running around 130 mph on stock tires SHOULD BE near or into the 10s.As Twister posted a Vette running 130 mph will be slightly quicker ET wise because of its ability to hook up better

treesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The problem is always FROM WHAT YOU UNDERSTAND not what you do .Considering Jamie Furman and Evan Smith (in MY 08 Viper )have the 2 fastest times recorded in Gen 4 Vipers (modded or not )on stock tires i would like to know.

Are all these visits to the track and 1/4 mile passes in the 08 you have for sale?...

Just curious....

jamie furman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
let me break it down for ya to make it easier to understand

1. cars are dependent on weather conditions/track conditions/altitude and driver

2.a guy a in a c6z06 with exceptional driving skills on a 60 degree night at a below sea level track/with a nice prepped road surface and a lil bit of luck might turn a 10.99 at 129 mph

2. now throw in an average driver on that same night and conditions and prepped track and your lookin at a 11.4 at 126 mph

2. now visa versa...Take that same C6Z06 and that same exceptional driver and put him on an unprepped track in 90 degree weather at a above sea level altitude and watch him turn a 11.6 at 124 mph

2.Now throw in a average driver at that same 90 degree track with little prep and above sea level and watch him run a 12.0 at 120 mph

3. you see it's really just that simple....You read about some great times about C6Z06's because their are A LOT of them out their drag racing and the vette community loves drag strip numbers..Especially from their top of the line vette that is representing all it's little sisters and brothers

The Viper community is much much smaller and much differant...While the vette guys love to post up their bone stock times..The few Viper guys who are actually runnin at the drag strip are running BIG numbers..After all Vipers are the worlds fastest 6 sppeds..And thats what they are after..Saying you ran an 11.xx ( even in your 1996 GTS) well you get very little response from the Viper community

It has amazed me many times when someone has ran a 11.6 at 123 or 124 mph in their 2003-2006 SRT10 Viper and never even started a thread about it..But their are many many many 2003-2006 SRT10 owners who just ever cared to post their 11.6-11.9 at 121-124 mph bone stock...Again the Viper community is just very differant than the vette community..

SO HERES THE BREAK DOWN FOR THE CARS THAT MATTER TO ME...NOTICE THEIR IS EASILY A SECOND DIFFERANCE BETWEEN ET AND EASILY A 9 MPH DIFFERANCE FOR EACH VEHICLE..REPRESENTING GREAT CONDITIONS WITH A GREAT DRIVER...OR BAD CONDITIONS WITH AN AVERAGE DRIVER

1.1997 C5 VETTE...12.7-13.7 AT 103-112 MPH

2.2003 COBRA......12.4-13.4 AT 107-115 MPH

3.2005 C6 VETTE..12.2-13.2 AT 106-115 MPH

4. 2001 C5Z06....12.0-13.0 AT 107-116 MPH ( CAR HOOKS AMAZINGLY WELL)

5.2002 C5Z06.....11.9-12.9 AT 108-117 MPH ( CAR HOOKS AMAZINGLY WELL)

6.1996 GTS VIPER.11.7-12.7 AT 110-120 MPH ( CAR HOOKS AMAZINGLY WELL)

7.GTS VIPER ACR..11.6-12.6 AT 111-121 MPH ( CAR HOOKS AMAZINGLY WELL)

8.2003 SRT10.....11.6-12.4 AT 114-124 MPH ( CAR DOSENT HOOK WELL AT ALL)

9.2006 C6Z06.....11.1-12.1 AT 118-128 MPH ( CAR HOOKS AMAZINGLY WELL)

10.FORG GT.......11.3-12.3 AT 119-129 MPH

11.2008 VIPER....11.0-12.0 AT 121-131 MPH

HOPE THIS HELPS YOU UNDER STAND....YOUR SUPERCHARGED VIPER WOULD JUST DESTROY THE C6Z06 FROM A ROLL...BUT AT THE TRACK IT WOULD GIVE YOU JUST A LIL COMPETITION IN ET...

MEANING YOUR SUPERCHARGED 2006 COUPE MIGHT TRAPP A 132 WHILE YOUR C6Z06 MIGHT HIT A 126 MPH....BUT ET WISE DUE TO THE C6Z06 BEING ABLE TO HOOK SO WELL IT COULD BE A 11.0 FOR YOUR VIPER VRS A 11.5 FOR YOUR C6Z06

I like it and its one of the best explanations I have seen yet!

jamie furman

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Not everyone goes on these boards or posts their best runs so there probably is many more passes that no one ever sees or heres about in a Viper and Vette that are good runs but here are some of the ones posted on the Vette board. They are from all over the country from Md to Tex and Co. I sure there are many other but here are guys that posted their timeslips and the conditions they were running in. And keep in mind ANY CAR, no matter what the make is going to run their best times on a cool day and a sticky track not a hot slippery one so I doubt many people will be talking about how great their Viper of Vette runs in the middle of August at any track in the country. One other common denominator you will notice is 60' time is the key to a good pass and .1 tenth in the 60' usually equals .2 tenths in the quarter mile and the biggest difference you will find in the Viper or the Vettes performance will definately be the DRIVER! I find most of the time the guys doubting the validity or the possibility of another cars performance is usually just a case of if I can't drive that fast you can't either, because they think they are a much better driver than they actually are and probably only about 10 percent of the cars sold actually have a driver that is capable of getting the most out of them, leaving the other 90 percent of the guys dissapointed.

Bone-Stock on Stock Tires ------*Current Avg. 11.469 secs. @ 124.114 mph 1.841 secs

1----10.981 @ 128.90--1.77---jamie furman------'06. -----Details
2----11.138 @ 127.20--1.76---Ranger------'06. -----Details
3----11.242 @ 122.38--1.68---Dr.Ron------'06. ----------Details
4----11.311 @ 122.89--1.80---BLU-BY-U------'06. -----Details
5----11.349 @ 124.97--1.75---zosix427-----'06. -------Details
6----11.392 @ 124.84--1.92--- C5 Frank------'06-------Details
7----11.443 @ 125.93--1.95---O7zeeO6------'07----Details
8----11.450 @ 125.92--1.88---dgdoc------'06. -------Details
9----11.458 @ 124.13--1.80---layjzay----- '06 -------Details
10---11.488 @ 123.86--1.80---Z06kait-----'07-------Details
11---11.545 @ 123.16--1.83---dpracing-----'07 -------Details
12---11.557 @ 126.68--1.95---Incon306-----'07 -------Details
13---11.560 @ 124.53--1.85---Zlicious-----'06. -------Details
14---11.627 @ 121.67--1.83---BLK BZT-----'06 -------Details
15---11.638 @ 122.46--1.88---Chempwr-----'07-------Details
16---11.641 @ 120.71--1.78---svt2z06-----'08 -------Details
17---11.687 @ 121.41--1.97---linuxrepublican------'08 -----Details
18---11.695 @ 122.44--1.93---vredvet-----'08-------Details
19---11.705 @ 126.13--2.12---dpracing-----'09 ------Details
20---11.709 @ 121.41--1.86---JWGJR------'07 -------Details

******The Current Top 17 Average Bone Stock, Stock Tires Category C6 Z06 Fast List Splits*****

60'.............1.841 secs
330'...........4.980 secs
660'...........7.503 secs
660’ mph.....97.68 mph
1000'...........9.652 secs
1320'..........11.469 secs
1320’ mph…. 124.114 mph

Bone-Stock, except Non-Stock Tires ------*Current Avg. 10.991 secs. @ 128.03 mph. 1.716 secs

1--10.831 @ 130.05--1.70---jamie furman------'06. -----Details
2--10.856 @ 129.50--1.67---Ranger------'06. -----Details
3--10.912 @ 126.32--1.62---Dr.Ron------'06. -----Details
4--11.139 @ 128.68--1.80---dpracing-----'09 -----Details
5--11.222 @ 125.61--1.79---Incon306------'07 ------Details

******The Current Average Bone Stock, Non Stock Tires Category C6 Z06 Fast List Splits*****

60'.............1.716 secs
330'...........
660'...........7.150 secs
660’ mph.....101.42 mph
1000'...........
1320'..........10.991 secs
1320’ mph…. 128.03 mph

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online